1. Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Mar '15 09:24
    Can people stop making false accusations about me I don't use engines , I don't cheat, I use my brain to play chess. people here don't know me and would not like false accusations made against them . I try my best and have not lost yet , so what, instead of accusing me, challenge me, you all talk the talk ....,
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    02 Mar '15 09:35
    Originally posted by MortalWarrior42
    Can people stop making false accusations about me I don't use engines , I don't cheat, I use my brain to play chess. people here don't know me and would not like false accusations made against them . I try my best and have not lost yet , so what, instead of accusing me, challenge me, you all talk the talk ....,
    Shut up you tart.
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Mar '15 09:41
    Haha all you people do on here is insult other users .... obviously you know you can't beat some players so you just insult them. Won 31. Lost 0. Drawn 0. Look at my stats , if you wanna insult me, at least try and beat me first ....
  4. wherever I am needed
    Moves
    02 Mar '15 09:42
    Haha all you people do on here is insult other users .... obviously you know you can't beat some players so you just insult them. Won 31. Lost 0. Drawn 0. Look at my stats , if you wanna insult me, at least try and beat me first ....
    feller ~ you might be a half decent chess player

on here, though, you are a tosser
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Mar '15 09:43
    Haha saidshe the person who is insulting me due to their own small mindedness. You can't beat me.
  6. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    02 Mar '15 09:45
    That's nothing. I've played Games 866 games, won 834, drawn 16.
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Mar '15 09:46
    Challenge me. Dare you.
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    02 Mar '15 10:231 edit
    There's nothing wrong with an insult, in fact a well placed insult is often the best and most satisfying of retorts especially when one is faced with a '3a' engine-using nit-wit. At least you break up the monotony that is Grampy Bobby's montage of copy/paste fortune cookie General Forum psychoanalysis.
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Mar '15 10:28
    Your the small minded c@nt mate, that's jealous of a new player who quite clearly is better than you are.
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Mar '15 10:31
    Your the small minded c@nt mate, that's jealous of a new player who quite clearly is better than you are.
    I doubt that, he genuinely thinks you are an engine user and has no rational reason to be jealous as a consequence. Anyone can push buttons after all.
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Mar '15 10:32
    Quite clearly you all are jealous of a player who is much better than you all are.
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Mar '15 10:452 edits
    Quite clearly you all are jealous of a player who is much better than you all are.
    Nah I don't think that's the reason either, no one cares that much about winning or losing or how good other people are in comparison to themselves. You seem to have difficulty acknowledging that people may have different values and a different perspective than your own.
  13. Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Mar '15 10:59
    Losers.
  14. Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Mar '15 11:061 edit
    Losers.
    Again this betrays a lack of understanding - a real chess player is not concerned with winning or losing because he or she realises that the march of logic dictates that there will inevitably be a winner or a loser, unless of course the game is drawn. Winning or losing therefore does not become the focus of their attention, making good moves does. Can you explain why you have failed to come to appreciate this?
  15. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    02 Mar '15 11:18
    From your profile:

"I am also a christian. God Bless."

oops....

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree