1. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    02 Mar '15 11:271 edit
    Originally posted by MortalWarrior42
    Your the small minded c@nt mate, that's jealous of a new player who quite clearly is better than you are.
    Keep @nt out of the dicussion last moved 2669 days ago...
  2. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    02 Mar '15 11:30
    Losers.
    Look up your other threads.

It has been explained to you before how things work.

Your highest rated opponents so far are far from the highest rated on site. You could demonstarte a win against @ulf-t and you will be a loser still.
  3. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    02 Mar '15 12:56
    Originally posted by divegeester
    There's nothing wrong with an insult, in fact a well placed insult is often the best and most satisfying of retorts especially when one is faced with a '3a' engine-using nit-wit. At least you break up the monotony that is Grampy Bobby's montage of copy/paste fortune cookie General Forum psychoanalysis.
    I imagine that would be a '3ab'.
  4. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    02 Mar '15 12:57
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Nah I don't think that's the reason either, no one cares that much about winning or losing or how good other people are in comparison to themselves. You seem to have difficulty acknowledging that people may have different values and a different perspective than your own.
    Now that's ironic.
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Mar '15 13:46
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Now that's ironic.
    Is it? how so?
  6. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    02 Mar '15 14:48
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Is it? how so?
    Imagine your reply being something someone was saying TO YOU.

There is truth and wisdom.

Therefore, you saying this to someone else is highly ironic, since you're attempting to counsel someone about the speck in his eye and you cannot see the beam in your own eye.

But you cannot see this because you are so filled with your own ego.
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Mar '15 15:04
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Imagine your reply being something someone was saying TO YOU.

There is truth and wisdom.

Therefore, you saying this to someone else is highly ironic, since you're attempting to counsel someone about the speck in his eye and you cannot see the beam in your own eye.

But you cannot see this because you are so filled with your own ego.
    Anyone speak Whale? Care to translate for me? I have no idea what this means.
  8. Standard memberChessPraxis
    Cowboy From Hell
    American West
    Moves
    02 Mar '15 15:37
    Can people stop making false accusations about me I don't use engines , I don't cheat, I use my brain to play chess. people here don't know me and would not like false accusations made against them . I try my best and have not lost yet , so what, instead of accusing me, challenge me, you all talk the talk ....,
    Okay, without using google or copy and paste, define triangulation as it pertains to chess.

🙂
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Mar '15 15:411 edit
    Originally posted by ChessPraxis
    Okay, without using google or copy and paste, define triangulation as it pertains to chess.

🙂
    Ohh Ohh, Ask me! Ask me!
  10. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    02 Mar '15 17:341 edit
    Can people stop making false accusations about me I don't use engines , I don't cheat, I use my brain to play chess. people here don't know me and would not like false accusations made against them . I try my best and have not lost yet , so what, instead of accusing me, challenge me, you all talk the talk ....,
    I am sure you are far too good for me. Here is someone you may want to challenge"caissada4", tell this person I suggested you to put up the challenge. Let me know how it goes. 😉

-VR

P.S.
    Good one ChessPraxis. I must admit I did have to look it up.

-VR
  11. Standard memberChessPraxis
    Cowboy From Hell
    American West
    Moves
    02 Mar '15 18:56
    Originally posted by ChessPraxis

🙂
    YouTube
  12. Joined
    22 May '10
    Moves
    02 Mar '15 19:36
    Do you mean we should walk the talk? Help me out brother. If I said someone used to call themselves TheKingDestroyer,TheKnightStalker ,Kayleigh...and used a engine. Would that be a accusation or a statement?Have a nice day,God bless u2.
  13. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    02 Mar '15 19:39
    Originally posted by gareth cobb
    Do you mean we should walk the talk? Help me out brother. If I said someone used to call themselves TheKingDestroyer,TheKnightStalker ,Kayleigh...and used a engine. Would that be a accusation or a statement?Have a nice day,God bless u2.
    Speaking of u2, is Bono back singing with them?
  14. Joined
    22 May '10
    Moves
    02 Mar '15 20:01
    Originally posted by Great Big Stees
    Speaking of u2, is Bono back singing with them?
    Did he leave?I think the tour starts in Vancouver next week .
  15. Joined
    22 May '10
    Moves
    02 Mar '15 20:06
    make that 2 months,and he is just about finished rehab from his accident.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree