1. Account suspended
    Moves
    29 Apr '17 12:07
    Well, Exorsist ever since I part from 1973 in which Max von Sydov with his 44 already looks like old bugg.ger of 74 and he must have been born old, well, this is ridiculous movie, and spoofs wiith Leslie Nielsen look more convincing.

All Exorcist films are so claustrophobic and monotonic. Always the same story: shabby house, and small children room and in this room a little girl with rotating head. A priest is clumsy unouted gay and he dies as if he got locked in ice cream cabinet.

Had they chased mice from the house it would have been more action.

Boring.

I confess that Omen serial is more funny in my opinion.
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    29 Apr '17 12:26
    Originally posted by vandervelde
    Well, [b]Exorsist ever since I part from 1973 in which Max von Sydov with his 44 already looks like old bugg.ger of 74 and he must have been born old, well, this is ridiculous movie, and spoofs wiith Leslie Nielsen look more convincing.

All Exorcist films are so claustrophobic and monotonic. Always the same story: shabby house, and small children ...[text shortened]... e been more action.

Boring.

I confess that Omen serial is more funny in my opinion.[/b]
    I nominate Kill Bill directed by Quentin Tarantino. Presumably "Volume 2" was boring too, but I didn't bother to watch it. In fact, I don't remember getting all the way to end of "Volume 1".
  3. SubscriberDrewnogal
    Constant Gardener
    The Plot
    Moves
    29 Apr '17 13:23
    Originally posted by FMF
    I nominate [b]Kill Bill directed by Quentin Tarantino. Presumably "Volume 2" was boring too, but I didn't bother to watch it. In fact, I don't remember getting all the way to end of "Volume 1".[/b]
    I agree; incredibly boring. It didn't help that I'd been working, had eaten a meal and kept dozing off to sleep.
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    29 Apr '17 13:44
    English Patient also.
  5. SubscriberDrewnogal
    Constant Gardener
    The Plot
    Moves
    30 Apr '17 11:57
    [b]English Patient also.[/b]
    I loved that film; the haunting music, the mystery of the caves and the desert, the romance between Juliette Binoche and Naveen Andrews with his beautiful long black hair.
  6. Gothenburg
    Moves
    30 Apr '17 12:05
    Originally posted by drewnogal
    I loved that film; the haunting music, the mystery of the caves and the desert, the romance between Juliette Binoche and Naveen Andrews with his beautiful long black hair.
    I loved that film too but I didn't quite understand it until I read the book - first in English and then in Swedish.
  7. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    30 Apr '17 14:261 edit
    It's A Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World was a laugh riot to the teenage version of me, but to the grown-up version, except for Edie Adams, it was like watching grass grow.
  8. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    30 Apr '17 21:19
    Rocky (film series)
    need I say more?
  9. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    30 Apr '17 23:01
    Famous films which you find boring
    Fifty Shades of Grey.
  10. Standard memberhuckleberryhound
    Devout Agnostic.
    DZ-015
    Moves
    01 May '17 00:06
    Raging Bull.

couldn't watch it till the end. The protagonist is thoroughly unlikable, and it plays like a crap gangster movie without the shooting.
  11. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    01 May '17 00:37
    Platoon.
  12. RSA
    Moves
    01 May '17 07:33
    Originally posted by FMF
    I nominate [b]Kill Bill directed by Quentin Tarantino. Presumably "Volume 2" was boring too, but I didn't bother to watch it. In fact, I don't remember getting all the way to end of "Volume 1".[/b]
    The first movie that popped to my was another tarantino, Pulp Fiction.

I get it's supposed to be great but I just didn't enjoy it.
  13. SubscriberPonderableonline
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    01 May '17 07:42
    Originally posted by lemondrop
    Rocky (film series)
    need I say more?
    same for me here
  14. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    01 May '17 09:26
    Well, [b]Exorsist ever since I part from 1973 in which Max von Sydov with his 44 already looks like old bugg.ger of 74 and he must have been born old, well, this is ridiculous movie, and spoofs wiith Leslie Nielsen look more convincing.

All Exorcist films are so claustrophobic and monotonic. Always the same story: shabby house, and small children ...[text shortened]... e been more action.

Boring.

I confess that Omen serial is more funny in my opinion.[/b]
    The original Exorsist is/was a good movie imo, and it's not set in a shabby house, it's set a very nice townhouse in Georgetown. The spiritual fighting elements of it are a bit silly, such as the idea that water can be holy.
  15. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    01 May '17 09:27
    Originally posted by huckleberryhound
    Raging Bull.

couldn't watch it till the end. The protagonist is thoroughly unlikable, and it plays like a crap gangster movie without the shooting.
    Never watched it. Had it downloaded in the Sky box for weeks but somehow it just didn't reach out to me.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree