1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    01 May '17 09:28
    Originally posted by Ashiitaka
    The first movie that popped to my was another tarantino, Pulp Fiction.

I get it's supposed to be great but I just didn't enjoy it.
    Have watched it several times, a classic imo.
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    01 May '17 09:31
    Originally posted by FMF
    I nominate [b]Kill Bill directed by Quentin Tarantino. Presumably "Volume 2" was boring too, but I didn't bother to watch it. In fact, I don't remember getting all the way to end of "Volume 1".[/b]
    Mixed bag. There are some excellent scenes, the ones with Micheal Madsen are amoung my favourites. Some parts of both chapters are skip-through though.
  3. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    01 May '17 11:20
    2001 Space Odyssey. The whole middle section (moon base) could have been dropped. Just cut from the ape throwing the bone in the air to the Jupiter mission. Would've been powerfully evocative of mankind's progress.
  4. RSA
    Moves
    01 May '17 12:32
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Have watched it several times, a classic imo.
    I just squirmed that they had to spend 30 minutes on that ghastly scene cleaning poor marvin's brains out of the back of the car.
  5. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    05 May '17 11:16
    We watched Toni Erdmann, since it was a contestor for best foreign language film at the Oscars.

It was really weak in my opinion. Only the expectation of something oscarworthy still coming lkept me to the end.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree