1. Account suspended
    Moves
    27 Nov '12 20:29
    Originally posted by paulbuchmanfromfics
    It's a little dirty I guess. That was around the time the code fell, maybe a little later . Pre 60's the Hollywood Admnistration Code had all these rules for films. Nothing even slightly dirty could be shown. Censorship was high. Then, the code fell and the rating system took effect. Movies like Bonnie and Clyde and the Wild Bunch got to us ...[text shortened]... Last Picture Show being made. McMurtry made a lot of people angry when he wrote that book.
    yeah i seen Bonnie and Clyde also Dilinger, also a movie based on some real Texan
    train/bank robbers who robbed a huge amount of money, based on a real story. also i
    remember a film about a clergyman who loved fly fishing and his two sons, one was
    good and the other two wild, was a brilliant film, also one about a dude that quits the
    civil war and heads off into the mountains to survive ends up marrying a native
    American although i think she dies, that was a great film, sorry i cant remember the
    names of these, the last one appealed to me cause i always wanted to be Grizzly
    Adams, have a bear and a native American as my best friends when i was little, one of
    my aunties actually visited Canada and brought back some beads and stuff, they were
    my greatest treasure!
  2. Joined
    24 Aug '07
    Moves
    27 Nov '12 20:29
    I guess I've yapped about movies enough. I'll give it a rest.

For a while there, my three things were poker, chess, and movies.

... Then, I gave up poker. 🙂
  3. Joined
    24 Aug '07
    Moves
    27 Nov '12 20:34
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    yeah i seen Bonnie and Clyde also Dilinger, also a movie based on some real Texan
    train/bank robbers who robbed a huge amount of money, based on a real story. also i
    remember a film about a clergyman who loved fly fishing and his two sons, one was
    good and the other two wild, was a brilliant film, also one about a dude that quits the
    civil w ...[text shortened]... actually visited Canada and brought back some beads and stuff, they were
    my greatest treasure!
    Clergyman was A River Runs Through It

Maybe below that is Legends Of The Fall

I've never been to Canada.

I've been to Washington D.C and New York, but I was one.

Other than that, mostly the south ... New Orleans, Lousiana
    Dallas, Texas .... Orlando,Florida ... Memphis, Tennessee

My brother brought back some great stuff from New Mexico. We have Native American dream catchers (?) hanging up in the den. Also, I still have the hand made robe he bought me.

From Texas, we have a texas fly swatter. It's a regular fly swatter but about the size of a computer monitor. I still have my armadillo houseshoes. 🙂

I better log off.

Later ...
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    27 Nov '12 20:46
    Originally posted by paulbuchmanfromfics
    Clergyman was A River Runs Through It

Maybe below that is Legends Of The Fall

I've never been to Canada.

I've been to Washington D.C and New York, but I was one.

Other than that, mostly the south ... New Orleans, Lousiana
    Dallas, Texas .... Orlando,Florida ... Memphis, Tennessee

My brother brought back some great stuff from N ...[text shortened]... omputer monitor. I still have my armadillo houseshoes. 🙂

I better log off.

Later ...
    Jeremiah Johnson 🙂

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree