Feedback on Blog

Feedback on Blog

General

f

Moves
26 Feb 08

Hey everyone,

I just started a blog and I was wondering if people can give me feedback on what they think about the articles and what I can do to make the site better.

here is the site: http://seeminglyuseless.blogspot.com/

feel free to leave comments on the site or at my email at seeminglyuseless@gmail.com

thanks alot!!

Alekhine's Gun

🤔 Bolton

Moves
26 Feb 08

This thread has got real mileage.....

MMM

Moves
26 Feb 08

Originally posted by freeztyles
Hey everyone,

I just started a blog and I was wondering if people can give me feedback on what they think about the articles and what I can do to make the site better.

feel free to leave comments on the site or at my email at seeminglyuseless@gmail.com

thanks alot!!
Dull, pointless, unimaginative

Pick your favourite adjective

f

Moves
25 Mar 08

Thanks for the criticism, I will try to make things more interesting.

M

Moves
26 Mar 08

Annoying page layout - looks like it was designed on a tall skinny screen. Opening page at least shouldn't need a scrollbar. There are 6 billion blogs out there, the opening page really needs to grab the reader's attention.

f

Moves
26 Mar 08

yea it was one of the standard layouts from blogger and I figure having some more room for the sidebar would be better. I'll try to look into expanding the blog post width although I'm not sure how yet. Any comment on the general content of the blog?

IC

Moves
26 Mar 08

I liked it, it had a good beat you can dance to. I give it a 90 Dick. 🙂

f

Moves
07 Apr 08

thanks for all visiting the site, glad you liked it.

s

Moves
08 Apr 08

Liked the piece on Blackjack and gambling.....I wonder how many chess players like to gamble. I think chess and gambling have many things in common........

Read a book!

Moves
08 Apr 08

Originally posted by freeztyles
Hey everyone,

thanks alot!!
I like it. The format could be improved, but the content is well-chosen and well-written. You have talent. I especially enjoyed the piece about dynamic equilibrium. And I agree that truth often arises from the seemingly irrelevant.

f

Moves
09 Apr 08

Originally posted by shrew
Liked the piece on Blackjack and gambling.....I wonder how many chess players like to gamble. I think chess and gambling have many things in common........
Thats true I think gambling is very relevant to anything related to Risk and Reward. Chess is definitely a game where taking risks can pay off but as with gambling it can also cause you to go broke (lose).

f

Moves
19 Apr 08

Originally posted by HandyAndy
I like it. The format could be improved, but the content is well-chosen and well-written. You have talent. I especially enjoyed the piece about dynamic equilibrium. And I agree that truth often arises from the seemingly irrelevant.
Thanks for the encouragement HandyAndy. I will try to do something about the format although my html skills are subpar at best.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.