fictional character you would like to be

fictional character you would like to be

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gothenburg

Moves
15 Jul 20
1 edit

@very-rusty said
You think torunn?

When does she show it?

Have you become one of her minions too?

-VR
I just love her sense of humour. I don't think I'm anybody's minion.

Moves
15 Jul 20

@Torunn

Do you want a ride in my tardis?

Gothenburg

Moves
15 Jul 20

@neilarini said
@Torunn

Do you want a ride in my tardis?
A time-machine? A ride to England in the 40-50's would be great. Take me to St Mary Mead, and I will be happy in her little cottage, doing gardening and knitting until the next murder mystery appears. 🙂

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
15 Jul 20
1 edit

@lemondrop said
"fictional character you would like to be"

Ahsoka Tano, a now-canon character from the Star Wars: The Clone Wars animated television series (itself now canon as well). She was Anakin Skywalker's only Padawan who later resigned from the Jedi Order shortly before Order 66 was activated. She had a unique lightsaber fighting style, involving two shorter reverse-held lightsabers. She will be played in her first live-action showing in Season Two of The Mandalorian on the Disney+ channel, by Rosario Dawson.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
15 Jul 20

@torunn said
I just love her sense of humour. I don't think I'm anybody's minion.
Like what for example?

-VR

Moves
15 Jul 20

@torunn said
A time-machine? A ride to England in the 40-50's would be great. Take me to St Mary Mead, and I will be happy in her little cottage, doing gardening and knitting until the next murder mystery appears. 🙂
Done!

And I think I've discovered our first victim to investigate. (There's LOADS of suspects).

Gothenburg

Moves
15 Jul 20

@neilarini said
Done!

And I think I've discovered our first victim to investigate. (There's LOADS of suspects).
That's wonderful. Would you care for some tea?

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
15 Jul 20
1 edit

@torunn said
Obviously you are going to avoid my question about what you found humorous about Suzie Q!!! 😉

-VR

Moves
15 Jul 20

@torunn said
Of course.

With cake. Of course!

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
15 Jul 20

@neilarini said
Of course.

With cake. Of course!
Damn may as well put the icecream on top too!!! Don't forget to sprinkle some chocolate syrup over the top! 😉

-VR

Gothenburg

Moves
15 Jul 20

@very-rusty said
Obviously you are going to avoid my question about what you found humourous about Suzie Q!!! 😉

-VR
Not at all. I often read posts in threads both in this forum and Debates, and enjoy her humour. I don't know if 'witty' is the word I'm looking for. It is 'slagfärdig' in Swedish and it might be the same. That's what she is - slagfärdig / kvick / rapp.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
15 Jul 20

@torunn said
Not at all. I often read posts in threads both in this forum and Debates, and enjoy her humour. I don't know if 'witty' is the word I'm looking for. It is 'slagfärdig' in Swedish and it might be the same. That's what she is - slagfärdig / kvick / rapp.
Doesn't answer my question what did you find she said humorous in this thread? 😉

-VR

Gothenburg

Moves
15 Jul 20

@very-rusty said
Doesn't answer my question what did you find she said humorous in this thread? 😉

-VR
Just about everything she says when she is in the mood. 🙂

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
15 Jul 20

@torunn said
Just about everything she says when she is in the mood. 🙂
So you enjoyed her remarks to me and thought them humorous, I see. Thank you, all I wanted to know!

-VR

Gothenburg

Moves
15 Jul 20
1 edit

@very-rusty said
So you enjoyed her remarks to me and thought them humorous, I see. Thank you, all I wanted to know!

-VR
VR, why do you challenge her now and then if you don't want her to come at you? My appreciation of her has nothing to do with whom she argues.

You imply that I am one of Suzianne's minions. Should I be upset about that?