fictional character you would like to be

fictional character you would like to be

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
15 Jul 20
1 edit

@torunn said
VR, why do you challenge her now and then if you don't want her to come at you? My appreciation of her has nothing to do with whom she argues.
Of course it doesn't torunn you're competely neutral..........LOL....I believe you though many wouldn't! 😉 Does it bother you that I challenge her now and then? Does it bother you when she challenges me? It is a two way street in case you hadn't noticed. 😉 I'd sooner the word debate than argue, thank you!

-VR

Gothenburg

Moves
15 Jul 20

@very-rusty said
Of course it doesn't torunn you're competely neutral..........LOL....I believe you though many wouldn't! 😉 Does it bother you that I challenge her now and then? Does it bother you when she challenges me? It is a two way street in case you hadn't noticed. 😉 I'd sooner the word debate than argue, thank you!

-VR
I'm not bothered with how you treat each other. You can both handle it so it's not my concern. I just want to read witty posts sometimes.

SRB

Moves
15 Jul 20

@very-rusty said

-VR
You remind me of a forum that somebody chooses to call debate rather than argue. Not sure either use of debate is right though!

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
15 Jul 20

@torunn said
I'm not bothered with how you treat each other. You can both handle it so it's not my concern. I just want to read witty posts sometimes.
Yet, you've failed to say which of her posts you found witty. 😉

-VR

Gothenburg

Moves
15 Jul 20

@very-rusty said
Yet, you've failed to say which of her posts you found witty. 😉

-VR
Most of them.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
15 Jul 20
1 edit

@torunn said
Most of them.
Funny because I didn't see it, that is why I wanted you to point out what you found so witty and why? 😉

Perhaps it was the one about where she said something about to bad I wasn't a fictional character?........I already thought I was! 🙂

-VR

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
15 Jul 20
1 edit

@petewxyz said
You remind me of a forum that somebody chooses to call debate rather than argue. Not sure either use of debate is right though!
An interesting thought! 🙂 Perhaps something for the "Debate Forum"?

-VR

free tazer tickles..

wildly content...

Moves
15 Jul 20

i want to be professor X
mind control's where it's at
suddenly rusty is quiet
and thinks his brain is fat

well, it would be fun for a while

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
15 Jul 20

@rookie54 said
i want to be professor X
mind control's where it's at
suddenly rusty is quiet
and thinks his brain is fat

well, it would be fun for a while
Come on sookie,

Don't be such a rookie,

You must be eating a cookie

Not my fault I'm so brainy! 😛 😉

I've yet to see Rusty go guietly.

-VR

Gothenburg

Moves
15 Jul 20

@very-rusty said
Funny because I didn't see it, that is why I wanted you to point out what you found so witty and why? 😉

Perhaps it was the one about where she said something about to bad I wasn't a fictional character?........I already thought I was! 🙂

-VR
With humour it is often about timing, and I like that about her. That's all I can say. If you have to explain humour, it is gone.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
15 Jul 20

@torunn said
With humour it is often about timing, and I like that about her. That's all I can say. If you have to explain humour, it is gone.
You don't have to explain humour torunn just what you found humorous which you don't seem to be able to do!! 😉

-VR

free tazer tickles..

wildly content...

Moves
15 Jul 20

@very-rusty said
You don't have to explain humour torunn just what you found humorous which you don't seem to be able to do!! 😉

-VR
she explains perfectly bonehead

you just cannot understand

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
15 Jul 20
1 edit

@rookie54 said
she explains perfectly bonehead

you just cannot understand
Ok genius you tell me what post she was talking about in the thread being you're so smart! 😛 😉

-VR

free tazer tickles..

wildly content...

Moves
15 Jul 20

@very-rusty said
Ok genius you tell me what post she was talking about in the thread being you're so smart! 😛 😉

-VR
we're referring to @Suzianne, the humorous poster
you want to know which post but are asking for "what"

you truly are dumber than dirt

you see, EVERY post by @Suzianne is humorous, and the ones where she makes you look like a hockey puckhead are the best

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
15 Jul 20
3 edits