General Forum

General Forum

1. Standard memberasromacalcio
    asromacalcio
    Almaty, Kazakhstan
    Moves
    25 Apr '13 11:33
    I've been away for RHP for years, now come back to find the player tables turned upside down, what happened to Weyerstrass, Akizy and the other top lot?
  2. Joined
    09 Nov '12
    Moves
    25 Apr '13 12:07
    Originally posted by asromacalcio
    I've been away for RHP for years, now come back to find the player tables turned upside down, what happened to Weyerstrass, Akizy and the other top lot?
    I think the Player Tables are only for players who have been active within a certain time frame. It could be those other players you mentioned are simply no longer active.
  3. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Moves
    25 Apr '13 14:04
    I seem to recall that Akizy left due to illness, Weyerstrass was banned (engine use maybe?) and there was a flurry of departures not long after which involved a number of high-ranking players, but I'm not one of those "in the know" so it's just guesswork.
  4. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    25 Apr '13 15:06
    you can find the players you are looking for with the Find Player option. Some wehre banned , some left. Some left due to bannings, some because of too few bannings.

Oh and the annual championship is in shambles also...
  5. Dublin Ireland
    Moves
    25 Apr '13 15:34
    Maybe they only used two stroke engines
    whereas the lot you have now maybe use
    four stroke engines.

Four stroke engines are stronger.
    Built to go further and last longer.

You will notice I said this with difficulty because
    my tongue was firmly buried in my cheek. 😛
  6. Standard memberasromacalcio
    asromacalcio
    Almaty, Kazakhstan
    Moves
    26 Apr '13 15:01