Film trivia thread

Film trivia thread

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
341d

@suzianne said
Was this before or after you were in the Yakuza?
I was never in the Yakuza.

Jack Torrance

Overlook Hotel

Moves
341d

@fmf said
So how did you lose part of your finger?

F

Moves
341d

@the-gravedigger said
So how did you lose part of your finger?
I only lost it in a joke that I once told. Once the joke was finished, I found that I still had all my fingers.

Jack Torrance

Overlook Hotel

Moves
341d

@fmf said
I only lost it in a joke that I once told. Once the joke was finished, I found that I still had all my fingers.
Didn't you once lose your life in a joke but then found that you weren't really dead?

F

Moves
341d

@the-gravedigger said
Didn't you once lose your life in a joke but then found that you weren't really dead?
In that joke, however, I ended up with a different brain. So, swings and roundabouts.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
341d

@fmf said
You've made and continue to make many ridiculous claims, including being in the Yakuza. If that one was untrue, how can we tell if any of those claims are true?

F

Moves
341d

@suzianne said
You've made and continue to make many ridiculous claims, including being in the Yakuza. If that one was untrue, how can we tell if any of those claims are true?
It was a joke. A ridiculous, surreal joke. An obvious joke. You didn't get it and looked silly. And you are STILL all bent out of shape... what is it? ...6 years later?

F

Moves
341d

@suzianne said
You've made and continue to make many ridiculous claims

No I haven't.

Moves
341d
1 edit

@suzianne said
You've made and continue to make many ridiculous claims, including being in the Yakuza.
How many angels were you allegedly visited by?

F

Moves
341d

@suzianne said
Was this before or after you were in the Yakuza?
About 20 years after.