General Forum

General Forum

  1. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Joined
    20 Jan '09
    Moves
    339697
    20 Jul '16 22:59
    Originally posted by huckleberryhound
    Hi bud. Long time no see. Tell Whirlpool i said hi.
    You've got me on this one, Huck. I'm old and forgetful. Who's Whirlpool?
  2. Subscriberhuckleberryhound
    Devout Agnostic.
    DZ-015
    Joined
    12 Oct '05
    Moves
    42088
    20 Jul '16 23:111 edit
    Originally posted by Kewpie
    You've got me on this one, Huck. I'm old and forgetful. Who's Whirlpool?
    My mistake, i had you mistaken for a really nice ex school teacher. (it was the cat avatar that did it)
  3. Standard memberFMF
    Studying God figures
    Human Condition East
    Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    29999
    20 Jul '16 23:15
    Originally posted by huckleberryhound
    Hi bud. Long time no see. Tell Whirlpool i said hi.
    Was a "whirl" your word for what I think it was, and did he get into trouble for doing them in the school pool?
  4. Subscriberhuckleberryhound
    Devout Agnostic.
    DZ-015
    Joined
    12 Oct '05
    Moves
    42088
    20 Jul '16 23:21
    Originally posted by FMF
    Was a "whirl" your word for what I think it was, and did he get into trouble for doing them in the school pool?
    My daughter was swimming with me and told me to stop for a bit, so i did. A few seconds later she proudly told me "I just peed". I was so proud.
  5. Standard memberFMF
    Studying God figures
    Human Condition East
    Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    29999
    20 Jul '16 23:23
    Originally posted by huckleberryhound
    My daughter was swimming with me and told me to stop for a bit, so i did. A few seconds later she proudly told me "I just peed". I was so proud.
    As she gets older she'll multi-task.
  6. Subscriberhuckleberryhound
    Devout Agnostic.
    DZ-015
    Joined
    12 Oct '05
    Moves
    42088
    20 Jul '16 23:24
    Originally posted by FMF
    As she gets older she'll multi-task.
    You would notice that.
  7. Standard memberFMF
    Studying God figures
    Human Condition East
    Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    29999
    20 Jul '16 23:42
    Originally posted by huckleberryhound
    You would notice that.
    Well there is a chemical you can put in the swimming pool that turns purple and then everyone notices it.
  8. Joined
    27 Sep '06
    Moves
    9651
    21 Jul '16 18:39
    Originally posted by FMF
    Well there is a chemical you can put in the swimming pool that turns purple and then everyone notices it.
    I'll come over and pee in your pool to see if it really works.
  9. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Hero of the masses
    in London
    Joined
    14 Mar '15
    Moves
    19183
    21 Jul '16 18:47
    Originally posted by FMF
    Well there is a chemical you can put in the swimming pool that turns purple and then everyone notices it.
    I don't really mind people peeing in the pool, it's when they do it from the diving board I have a problem.
  10. Standard memberFMF
    Studying God figures
    Human Condition East
    Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    29999
    22 Jul '16 07:42
    Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
    I don't really mind people peeing in the pool, it's when they do it from the diving board I have a problem.
    Sometimes, when I look at it in a certain way, I see my job here on the General Forum, as confronting the people who pee in the pool. 😛
  11. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Joined
    08 Aug '03
    Moves
    36327
    23 Jul '16 00:02
    Originally posted by FMF
    Sometimes, when I look at it in a certain way, I see my job here on the General Forum, as confronting the people who pee in the pool. 😛
    The way I see it is you're contributing the most pee in the pool while complaining about other people peeing in the pool, who may or may not actually be peeing in the pool.
  12. Standard memberFMF
    Studying God figures
    Human Condition East
    Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    29999
    23 Jul '16 00:13
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    The way I see it is you're contributing the most pee in the pool while complaining about other people peeing in the pool, who may or may not actually be peeing in the pool.
    Who'd have thought you could get so much mileage out of my peeing in the pool gag? I guess it really blew up in my face! 😲
Back to Top