1. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    23 Sep '16 12:21
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    So, more of your oh so solid arguement points. Show us your analysis of NASA failures, put your money where your extensive mouth is. Let's see your proof. Oh, you mean all you have is scoffing, derision and more opinions?

I can see your arguments now: "look at this OBVIOUS fake, why are there no night lights, why are there no cloud movents?" Obvious fail.

That is the sum of your kind of argument.
    Against an abject patch of logic such as you offer, who could argue?
    What could possibly offered to refute the gobbledygook reason you put forth?
    I put forth a claim, you respond in some unknown, unknowable language and declare yourself the "winner" when I have no rejoinder.
    Even you don't know the language you are using: it's as though you're speaking in tongues and have no interpretation.
    None possible, either: it's not really a language.
    It's a defense mechanism which manifests itself in letters, words, even sentences, but ultimately has no basis in the reality of the physical world.
    It's a construct of your imagination which even you cannot demolish, the edifice has petrified over decades of reinforced blind faith.
    Certainly reason and logic cannot assail it: you listen to neither, beholden to none.

I have offered six contradictory issues with this one video.
    That offer constitutes a challenge to the veracity of the presentation of the space program which offered it.
    This challenge doesn't cost anything to make.
    An eight year old watching the video could just as readily made the observations, they are that simple.
    They are simple questions, nothing sophisticated or complex in their inquiry.
    The answers should be just as straightforward, economically elegant and satisfactory.
    Instead of supporting a 'thing,' what's say this time around you support the truth.
    Forget positions for the time being; simply set them aside.
    Without prejudice or bias, answer the six questions that have been asked.
  2. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    23 Sep '16 13:073 edits
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    Against an abject patch of logic such as you offer, who could argue?
    What could possibly offered to refute the gobbledygook reason you put forth?
    I put forth a claim, you respond in some unknown, unknowable language and declare yourself the "winner" when I have no rejoinder.
    Even you don't know the language you are using: it's as though you're speaking ...[text shortened]... imply set them aside.
    Without prejudice or bias, answer the six questions that have been asked.
    Looking at the image, it is a crappy set of optics doing the work. Zooming in you can see optical chromatic aberrations so it is not very good work. As one commenter pointed out, google Earth makes much better images.

You still have to answer one question of mine: Why is there obvious foreshortening of objects near the horizon if Earth is flat? There would be no such aberration on a flat Earth, everything would look the same from horizon to center and that would be because on the horizon from the distance of that satellite, you are seeing things edge on because it is a frigging sphere not a flatass Earth. You can see that quite clearly even though this image video is really inferior. It doesn't take much resolution to see the fact at the horizon you are looking at land masses edge on and in the center, top down.

Also it is obvious only one optical sensitivity is used otherwise there WOULD be city lights seen in the night side vids.

Russia has some work to do to catch up technologically with the optics of the west which includes Brazil, Israel, UK, Spain, Italy, Canada, Netherlands as well as the US and NASA.

BTW, why does google earth work if there is no such thing as satellite technology? Millions of people on ultralights and such taking images from above?
  3. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    23 Sep '16 14:031 edit
    Looking at the image, it is a crappy set of optics doing the work. Zooming in you can see optical chromatic aberrations so it is not very good work. As one commenter pointed out, google Earth makes much better images.

You still have to answer one question of mine: Why is there obvious foreshortening of objects near the horizon if Earth is flat? There wou ...[text shortened]... g as satellite technology? Millions of people on ultralights and such taking images from above?
    How did I know you would continue your silly game of dodge ball?

Six aberrations to the video.
    Cue your response in ten,
    nine...
    eight...
    seven...
    six...

(come on, sonhouse: don't be a 'fail to launch!'...)

five...
    four...
    three...
    two...

one...
  4. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    23 Sep '16 14:15
    How did I know you would continue your silly game of dodge ball?

Six aberrations to the video.
    Cue your response in ten,
    nine...
    eight...
    seven...
    six...

(come on, sonhouse: don't be a 'fail to launch!'...)

five...
    four...
    three...
    two...

one...
    The vid was poorly done so you win on all counts. So answer my charge, the images, bad as they are clearly show the horizon land masses edge on. How you gonna get that on a flat earth?
  5. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    23 Sep '16 15:18
    The vid was poorly done so you win on all counts. So answer my charge, the images, bad as they are clearly show the horizon land masses edge on. How you gonna get that on a flat earth?
    Poorly done?

Holy s***.
    Poorly done.
    How, exactly, is a video taken from a satellite thousands of miles in space supposed to be "poorly done," exactly?
    What is the 'doing' part of a video?
    Pushing 'play?'
  6. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    23 Sep '16 15:49
    Poorly done?

Holy s***.
    Poorly done.
    How, exactly, is a video taken from a satellite thousands of miles in space supposed to be "poorly done," exactly?
    What is the 'doing' part of a video?
    Pushing 'play?'
    In other words, you have no intention of answering my charge. Any image from space, even poor ones like the Russian one, will show land masses on the horizon being viewed edge on view not straight down or close to as it would on your mythological flatassness.

But of course you will have a rationalization for that one too, at least after you consult your flatass buddies. Your ignoring the question is proof enough you have no idea how to counter that, your flatassness.
  7. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    23 Sep '16 16:071 edit
    In other words, you have no intention of answering my charge. Any image from space, even poor ones like the Russian one, will show land masses on the horizon being viewed edge on view not straight down or close to as it would on your mythological flatassness.

But of course you will have a rationalization for that one too, at least after you consult your ...[text shortened]... ur ignoring the question is proof enough you have no idea how to counter that, your flatassness.
    FFS, why would I respond to your charge, when the words I am saying--- the very words you are confirming with your admission that the work was "poorly done," i.e., it is a production--- completely contradict the idea that anything within that production has any veracity at all?
    Let me spell it out.
    The picture, the gigapan, the video: all fake.
    If it wasn't necessary to fake, why did they do so?

EDIT: F*** off with your insulting "flatassness" denigrating name calling.
    Your continued ad hominem attacks prove nothing other than your complete and utter inability to answer the charges against your animated-based beliefs.
  8. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    23 Sep '16 16:12
    FFS, why would I respond to your charge, when the words I am saying--- the very words you are confirming with your admission that the work was "poorly done," i.e., it is a production--- completely contradict the idea that anything within that production has any veracity at all?
    Let me spell it out.
    The picture, the gigapan, the video: all fake.
    [b]If it wasn't necessary to fake, why did they do so?
    [/b]
    So my first supposition was right, you think the entire world of space faring countries are all in on the big lie. Even Iran which has launched its own sat and North Korea also.

The whole world lying about space but YOU are the one intelligent enough to see through all their lies.

How does it feel to be so outstandingly super intelligent as that?
  9. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    23 Sep '16 16:15
    So my first supposition was right, you think the entire world of space faring countries are all in on the big lie. Even Iran which has launched its own sat and North Korea also.

The whole world lying about space but YOU are the one intelligent enough to see through all their lies.

How does it feel to be so outstandingly super intelligent as that?
    How does it feel to be so ignorant as to believe what you've been told without even trying to prove any of it yourself?
    Genius.
  10. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    23 Sep '16 16:351 edit
    How does it feel to be so ignorant as to believe what you've been told without even trying to prove any of it yourself?
    Genius.
    Prove it for myself? Are you forgetting I was an actual Apollo tech and personally locked on to a Mars probe as a student exercise back in the day?

Are you forgetting I saw ISS myself go by with just a small telescope? I have seen other satellites with bare eyes also.

So I guess I must be part of the vast international conspiracy successfully convincing literally billions of people of all those fake launches going on around the world by China, Russia, Brazil, India, Israel, Iran, North Korea, UK, France, Spain and others besides NASA.

Amazing how all those people colluded on that big lie AND NOT ONE WHISTLE BLOWER. ABSOLUTELY amazing that was pulled off.

And one especially interesting fake, the satellite radio I have in my car that loses signals when I go under a bridge but AM and FM signals are loud and clear. I wonder how they pull THAT one off, there obviously not being in real orbits 8000 miles up like they say.
  11. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    23 Sep '16 16:42
    Prove it for myself? Are you forgetting I was an actual Apollo tech and personally locked on to a Mars probe as a student exercise back in the day?

Are you forgetting I saw ISS myself go by with just a small telescope? I have seen other satellites with bare eyes also.

So I guess I must be part of the vast international conspiracy successfully convinc ...[text shortened]... ow they pull THAT one off, there obviously not being in real orbits 8000 miles up like they say.
    You're hopeless.
    Even when you admit their images are doctored, their videos are productions, you can't get your addled head around the fact that those with the truth have no need to lie.
    Only those who find it necessary to lie do so.
    WHY DO THEY NEED TO LIE?
  12. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    23 Sep '16 18:35
    You're hopeless.
    Even when you admit their images are doctored, their videos are productions, you can't get your addled head around the fact that those with the truth have no need to lie.
    Only those who find it necessary to lie do so.
    [b]WHY DO THEY NEED TO LIE?
    [/b]
    I'm just repeating what you told me. NASA lies, there are no such thing as satellites, Russia lies, ESA is lying also, so EVERYONE in space travel is lying. Those are YOUR words not mine. That is the only way you can continue your flatass religion. It IS a religion with you whether you realize it or not. And as such, cannot be disproved no matter what evidence is provided otherwise.

Like what I just said, about that admittedly poor rendition of Earth, it is still a real image and it shows quite clearly foreshortening near the horizon, and EVERY other image of Earth shows the same thing, EVERY image taken by EVERY space faring society on Earth. The only way and I mean for you the ONLY way to deny that is to just assume the entire space faring nations of Earth are ALL lying. You cannot have it any other way to keep your religion intact.
  13. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    23 Sep '16 19:28
    I'm just repeating what you told me. NASA lies, there are no such thing as satellites, Russia lies, ESA is lying also, so EVERYONE in space travel is lying. Those are YOUR words not mine. That is the only way you can continue your flatass religion. It IS a religion with you whether you realize it or not. And as such, cannot be disproved no matter what evide ...[text shortened]... g nations of Earth are ALL lying. You cannot have it any other way to keep your religion intact.
    Enjoy the fantasy, fool.
  14. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    24 Sep '16 02:261 edit
    Enjoy the fantasy, fool.
    You have said many times it is YOUR fantasy not mine. YOU said there are no such thing as satellites, GPS is from ground stations, Earth is Flat, NASA lies and by extension since the images match, every other space faring nation must also lie.

These are YOUR words, YOUR fantasy.

You also just keep up with zero in the way of argument just more scoffing and derision.

You are the one living in a fantasy world.

You can see the foreshortening of images near the horizon even from balloons so you don't even need to be in spacecraft to see such distortions because at the horizon no matter how low or how high you are, the horizon is looking at things edge on and the higher you go the more obvious that becomes unless in your case you stay mentally blind to it in order to keep your religion intact.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree