1. Joined
    20 Sep '01
    Moves
    13 Apr '24 06:00
    Curious

How come a lot of forum posters haven't played a game of chess in over a 100 days?

Just curious
  2. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    13 Apr '24 07:23
    @martins said
    Curious

How come a lot of forum posters haven't played a game of chess in over a 100 days?

Just curious
    Why is it your business?
  3. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    13 Apr '24 07:43
    @suzianne said
    Why is it your business?
    Why is it not his business? Forums are public places where anyone can ask anything (subject to the ToS), and it's just another random general forum topic.
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    13 Apr '24 07:54
    @suzianne said
    Why is it your business?
    Until very recently you didn’t play chess here for hundreds of days and yet you rocked up most days to complain about the forums, the posters and rail against your detractors.

Then you made your BIG “I’m leaving to change the world” announcement, got caught lurking, you accidentally posted, then returned to continue complaining about the forums and all your detractors. Etc etc

Stuff like this is interesting, you’re interesting.
    It’s a fair question by MartinS
  5. Gothenburg
    Moves
    13 Apr '24 08:32
    @martins said
    Curious

Just curious
    Now and then we get tired of chess and need a break but stay in touch with the forums, it happened to me. Then we may start new games after a while.
  6. Subscribermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    13 Apr '24 09:28
    @martins said
    Curious

Just curious
    I'll be back one day to play here. Focus is on OTB events now. The Washington Open is in a few weeks - and they don't suffer fools gladly. ðŸ˜ē
  7. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    13 Apr '24 11:09
    @divegeester said
    Until very recently you didn’t play chess here for hundreds of days and yet you rocked up most days to complain about the forums, the posters and rail against your detractors.

Then you made your BIG “I’m leaving to change the world” announcement, got caught lurking, you accidentally posted, then returned to continue complaining about the forums and all your detractors. Etc etc

Stuff like this is interesting, you’re interesting.
    It’s a fair question by MartinS
    And recently a couple of losers decided to rail me about it in PMs. Like I have to answer to their demented value system.

BTW, if you had left out the caught lurking accidently posted tripe you'd have been correct, and exactly whom did it hurt?
  8. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    13 Apr '24 12:09
    @suzianne said
    And recently a couple of losers decided to rail me about it in PMs. Like I have to answer to their demented value system.

BTW, if you had left out the caught lurking accidently posted tripe you'd have been correct, and exactly whom did it hurt?
    Agreed, but if he didn't post tripe he would be lost on how and what to post. 🙂

-VR
  9. Subscriberrookie54
    free tazer tickles..
    wildly content...
    Moves
    13 Apr '24 13:17
    @martins said
    chess is an evil distraction from the gawdly business of surviving this planet of doom upon which we all will die
    i only engage in the "game" to hone my skills of infection
  10. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    13 Apr '24 14:211 edit
    @rookie54 said
    chess is an evil distraction from the gawdly business of surviving this planet of doom upon which we all will die
    i only engage in the "game" to hone my skills of infection
    What a horrible thing to say about chess in a Chess Site!!@! 😛

EDIT: Personally I love playing the game. I also believe people should do as they please, some would rather chat in the forums.

-VR
  11. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    13 Apr '24 17:46
    @suzianne said

Name these losers who railed you in PMs?

The lurking, accidentally posting stuff is correct.
    Just own it. No one was hurt it’s just funny 😄
  12. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    13 Apr '24 17:54
    @divegeester said

As you know she is not suppose to reveal what is said in a P.M.!!!! DUH GOOSTER!!!

-VR
  13. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    13 Apr '24 17:56
    @very-rusty said
    As you know she is not suppose to reveal what is said in a P.M.!!!! DUH GOOSTER!!!

-VR
    I didn’t ask her to reveal what was “said”.

DUH SPANNER HEAD!!!

ðŸĪŠ
  14. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    13 Apr '24 17:59
    @divegeester said
    I didn’t ask her to reveal what was “said”.

DUH SPANNER HEAD!!!

ðŸĪŠ
    @divegeester said

I would say that is asking to reveal!!! DUH!!!! Names can't be mentioned or haven't you learned that yet???

-VR
  15. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    13 Apr '24 19:211 edit
    @divegeester said

That you continue to lie about this despite being told what happened is pretty repulsive.

And I dealt with those PMs like an adult, not dragging them kicking and screaming through the forums like you do.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree