General Forum

General Forum

  1. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Joined
    28 Dec '04
    Moves
    52774
    26 Jun '18 00:54
    No posts for a couple of weeks now. Hope he is in good health.
  2. Dumnonia
    Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    88310
    26 Jun '18 05:55
    Originally posted by @sonhouse
    No posts for a couple of weeks now. Hope he is in good health.
    Do we assume that posters are sick or dying just because they don’t post for a fortnight?
  3. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    97123
    26 Jun '18 12:41
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    Do we assume that posters are sick or dying just because they don’t post for a fortnight?
    Some do...apparently.πŸ™„
  4. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Joined
    28 Dec '04
    Moves
    52774
    26 Jun '18 14:02
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    Do we assume that posters are sick or dying just because they don’t post for a fortnight?
    He would post ten time a day before that, last post on June 8. Now 3 weeks. Maybe he is in hospital, who knows.
  5. Subscriberrookie54
    free tazer tickles..
    wildly content...
    Joined
    09 Mar '08
    Moves
    138475
    26 Jun '18 15:22
    Originally posted by @sonhouse
    He would post ten time a day before that, last post on June 8. Now 3 weeks. Maybe he is in hospital, who knows.
    got too close to the edge while taking a selfie...

    dang ole flat earth takes another, way too soon...

    if only gravity wouldn't work next to the precipice...
  6. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Joined
    28 Dec '04
    Moves
    52774
    26 Jun '18 17:34
    Originally posted by @rookie54
    got too close to the edge while taking a selfie...

    dang ole flat earth takes another, way too soon...

    if only gravity wouldn't work next to the precipice...
    My GOD, could he have gone over the edge? Hope he had a spacesuitπŸ™‚
  7. Subscriberlemondrop
    pawn grabber
    Joined
    19 Jul '13
    Moves
    196924
    26 Jun '18 17:55
    he is a resident of flatland
    the 3rd dimension makes him look fat
    he lives with his two dogs
    and a cat
  8. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Joined
    08 Aug '03
    Moves
    35774
    26 Jun '18 20:021 edit
    Originally posted by @lemondrop
    he is a resident of flatland
    the 3rd dimension makes him look fat
    he lives with his two dogs
    and a cat
    Keep your day job.

    Oh, wait, this IS your day job.

    πŸ˜•
  9. Subscriberlemondrop
    pawn grabber
    Joined
    19 Jul '13
    Moves
    196924
    26 Jun '18 20:38
    Originally posted by @suzianne
    Keep your day job.

    Oh, wait, this IS your day job.

    πŸ˜•
    I was not writing poetry
    and I have no day job
    I'm retired now
    and so is my door knob
  10. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Joined
    28 Dec '04
    Moves
    52774
    26 Jun '18 21:271 edit
    Originally posted by @lemondrop
    I was not writing poetry
    and I have no day job
    I'm retired now
    and so is my door knob
    So you make up haikuics? Half Haiku, half limerick, 3/4 messed up, eh.
  11. Subscriberlemondrop
    pawn grabber
    Joined
    19 Jul '13
    Moves
    196924
    26 Jun '18 21:39
    Originally posted by @sonhouse
    So you make up haikuics? Half Haiku, half limerick, 3/4 messed up, eh.
    the rain will dry your tongue
    faster than the warm wind
    blowing from the south
  12. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Joined
    28 Dec '04
    Moves
    52774
    27 Jun '18 00:16
    Originally posted by @lemondrop
    the rain will dry your tongue
    faster than the warm wind
    blowing from the south
    Haikuistically speaking of course
  13. Subscriberlemondrop
    pawn grabber
    Joined
    19 Jul '13
    Moves
    196924
    27 Jun '18 01:04
    Originally posted by @sonhouse
    Haikuistically speaking of course
    of course
  14. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    97123
    27 Jun '18 12:52
    Originally posted by @lemondrop
    of course
    I once took a course
    but the prof was too coarse
    so I quit
    lickety-split.
  15. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Joined
    28 Dec '04
    Moves
    52774
    27 Jun '18 22:472 edits
    Originally posted by @great-big-stees
    I once took a course
    but the prof was too coarse
    so I quit
    lickety-split.
    Trying to find out what rhymes with SteesπŸ™‚

    Let's see. Pees, Tees,. Tease, squeeze, Bees, fees, Keys, Knees, wheeze, maybe more. Someone should be able to built up another awful limerick there,

    There was a young man name of Stees,
    Had a propensity to sneeze.

    What next?

    BTW, Vis A Vis Freak, he also hasn't moved in three weeks. There is something going on. Moved meaning made moves on his chess games just in case someone wanted to make a joke out of it. No doubt that won't stop anyone though.
Back to Top