1. Standard memberLEUR
    TEXAS
    STATE OF THE HEART
    Moves
    11 Feb '15 20:041 edit
    One minute you're a Villager, defending your theoretical home with every fiber of your being.
    The next, you're a Werewolf, framing your friends and accusing them of wanting to destroy your village,
    when really it's you who's been infiltrating it all along. Each game becomes an epic phenomenon,
    designed to test your personal judgement and moral character. Which side will you be on?

THE BASICS
    The game is composed of two teams: Werewolves and Villagers (however, the game in MUTI has evolved to a third team which significantly alters the strategy of playing the game). The objective of the Werewolves is to kill off
    all the Villagers without themselves being killed. The objective of the Villagers is to figure out who the Werewolves are and kill them. The objective of the third team, the Tanners, is to die.

During the game, some players will be declared "dead". Dead players are not part of the game and are not allowed to converse, confer, or otherwise
    commiserate with living players.
    When the rules say "players", they mean living players only. Dead players, Survivor style,
    must leave the players thread immediatelely, but may converse in another thread, labeled the Ghost thread.

The GF has several regular participants, so, I am thinking (that's scary) that running a WWG in the GF
    would be of interest (definitely something GFingly different). I volunteer to be the Moderator of GFWWG1...
    but need 17 players to make this format work...discuss here, sign up here, research there 😀, and let's see how it goes...?
  2. Subscriberrookie54
    free tazer tickles..
    wildly content...
    Moves
    11 Feb '15 20:10
    Originally posted by LEUR
    let's see how it goes...?
    this requires critical thinking skills???

i'm out...
  3. SubscriberDrewnogal
    Constant Gardener
    The Plot
    Moves
    11 Feb '15 20:13

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

4. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    11 Feb '15 20:541 edit
    One minute you're a Villager, defending your theoretical home with every fiber of your being.
    The next, you're a Werewolf, framing your friends and accusing them of wanting to destroy your village,
    when really it's you who's been infiltrating it all along. Each game becomes an epic phenomenon,
    designed to test your personal judgement and moral character. ...[text shortened]... this format work...discuss here, sign up here, research there 😀, and let's see how it goes...?
    I dunno, Leur, was this debated in the MUTI forum, about bringing the WWG to the unwashed masses? Sure you don't wanna go with a totally vanilla game for the newbies? (Although the Tanners sound interesting. How can they not win every game?)

Are you sure you're up for what you're in for? (so to speak...)

This might be good, or it might be a yawn-fest. Are you gonna bring in any ringers from the MUTI club forum? You might have to sort of put on a "demo" to get people interested. You know these GF types, more interested in their own navels and putting other people down. Well, there's plenty of that in this game (putting others down, not the navel part).

But who knows, maybe the extra exposure will: 1) add a new dimension to the game, and/or 2) get more people into the MUTI club forum so they can see the game in its natural habitat.

Come on, people. I know there's a core of people who come to the GF every day. Why not do something interesting while you're here?
  5. Dublin Ireland
    Moves
    11 Feb '15 20:56
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    I dunno, Leur, was this debated in the MUTI forum, about bringing the WWG to the unwashed masses?

This might be good, or it might be a yawn-fest. Are you gonna bring in any ringers from the MUTI club forum? You might have to sort of put on a "demo" to get people interested. You know th ...[text shortened]... ore of people who come to the GF every day. Why not do something interesting while you're here?
    The unwashed masses??? 😲
  6. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    11 Feb '15 21:04
    Originally posted by johnnylongwoody
    The unwashed masses??? 😲
    Yeah, the noobs, the virgins. You know what I mean.

"It's a metaphor!" -- Star-Lord (Peter Quill)
  7. Standard memberLEUR
    TEXAS
    STATE OF THE HEART
    Moves
    11 Feb '15 21:05
    I dunno, Leur, was this debated in the MUTI forum, about bringing the WWG to the unwashed masses?

This might be good, or it might be a yawn-fest. Are you gonna bring in any ringers from the MUTI club forum? You might have to sort of put on a "demo" to get people interested. You know th ...[text shortened]... ore of people who come to the GF every day. Why not do something interesting while you're here?
    Thank you Suz, could not have said it better...I am "pinging" the GF only, offering something different, to GF guys, that's all...do not intend to advertise anywhere else...my feelings definitely will not be hurt if there is not enough interest. Could be a blessing, really, because running one of these is a lotta work, but I am (modestly) pretty damn good at it...😀
  8. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    11 Feb '15 21:07
    Thank you Suz, could not have said it better...I am "pinging" the GF only, offering something different, to GF guys, that's all...do not intend to advertise anywhere else...my feelings definitely will not be hurt if there is not enough interest. Could be a blessing, really, because running one of these is a lotta work, but I am (modestly) pretty damn good at it...😀
    Yes. Yes, you are.

😀
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    11 Feb '15 21:101 edit
    More mush. . . . .spew!
  10. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    11 Feb '15 21:44
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    More mush. . . . .spew!
    Haven't you learned yet to stay out of where you're not wanted? Which is basically everywhere?
  11. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    11 Feb '15 22:301 edit
    Seriously, you might have to bring in a few from the MUTI club to get this started. Once things get rolling, maybe then you might get some others to join, or maybe the next one, you know how the avalanche gets started, it's usually small at first.

The GF is a skeptic lot.
  12. Subscriberrookie54
    free tazer tickles..
    wildly content...
    Moves
    11 Feb '15 23:21
    you didn't tell me right up front that i might get to gaze at suzie's navel...

i'm in...
  13. This is embarrasking
    Moves
    12 Feb '15 02:30
    If I get to bite Suzi on the neck then I'm in. If not just put me on the dead list so I won't need to bother. I like the idea of being a wolf in village people clothing. ~YMCA~
  14. Account suspended
    Moves
    12 Feb '15 08:48
    Haven't you learned yet to stay out of where you're not wanted? Which is basically everywhere?
    The only places i don't tread are Kewpie threads and mush fests. If i knew this was going to be a mush fest I wouldn't have tread here either. Perhaps if you put up a sign, dont go there - mush fest in progress enter at your own risk, it may help.
  15. Standard memberredbadger
    Suzzie says Badger
    is Racist Bastard
    Moves
    12 Feb '15 11:41
    designed to test your personal judgement and moral character. ...[text shortened]... this format work...discuss here, sign up here, research there 😀, and let's see how it goes...?
    Badgers and Werewolves bad moon rising so I am out.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree