1. Account suspended
    Moves
    19 Jul '14 10:231 edit
    too high brow for the general forum? Ok lets talk about biscuits, I like Viennese whirls.
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    19 Jul '14 10:43
    I rarely eat biscuits these days but my favourites used to be custard creams, chocolate digestives and rich tea.
  3. Standard memberredbadger
    Suzzie says Badger
    is Racist Bastard
    Moves
    19 Jul '14 10:48
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    too high brow for the general forum? Ok lets talk about biscuits, I like Viennese whirls.
    I don't eat them
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    19 Jul '14 10:58
    Originally posted by redbadger
    I don't eat them
    not even a chocolate covered digestive? what do you eat with your tea? Do you get Tunnocks teacakes where you are at?
  5. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    19 Jul '14 11:091 edit
    As of a week ago, my pantry contains two boxes of "Bahlsen Choco Leibniz Butter Biscuits" from Germany; on sale price: two for the price of one. As well as two boxes of "Bahlsen Deloba Puff Pastry Biscuits with Currant Filling": also two for one.
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    19 Jul '14 11:15
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    As of a week ago, my pantry contains two boxes of "Bahlsen Choco Leibniz Butter Biscuits" from Germany; on sale price: two for the price of one. As well as two boxes of "Bahlsen Deloba Puff Pastry Biscuits with Currant Filling": also two for one.
    Is dark chocolate, no?
  7. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    19 Jul '14 11:25
    Is dark chocolate, no?
    "Dark - Negro"
  8. Standard memberredbadger
    Suzzie says Badger
    is Racist Bastard
    Moves
    19 Jul '14 11:401 edit
    not even a chocolate covered digestive? what do you eat with your tea? Do you get Tunnocks teacakes where you are at?
    Robbie i'm a badger its got to be peanut butter. Mrs badger is partial to a custard cream.
  9. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    19 Jul '14 13:30
    You guys seem daft.

You must be talking about cookies.

In America, we have biscuits (proper biscuits, mind you, not cookies) for breakfast.
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    19 Jul '14 13:301 edit
    Originally posted by redbadger
    Robbie i'm a badger its got to be peanut butter. Mrs badger is partial to a custard cream.
    Yes I am sure she is, one must have some sympathy for the lady when Scottish caramel logs are available from the Tunnocks factory in Uddingstone.
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    19 Jul '14 13:321 edit
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    You guys seem daft.

In America, we have biscuits (proper biscuits, mind you, not cookies) for breakfast.
    Viennese whirls! crumbly all butter shortcake filled with fruity jam and rich buttery cream. Does that sound like a cookie?

Ps Id just like to say that Gandhi was misrepresented in the article originally posted by Tabitha cultural advisor to the Zen Masters (peace be upon them)
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    19 Jul '14 13:39
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    "Dark - Negro"
    No as opposed to milk chocolate dark chocolate is bitter
  13. Standard memberredbadger
    Suzzie says Badger
    is Racist Bastard
    Moves
    19 Jul '14 13:40
    Yes I am sure she is, one must have some sympathy for the lady when Scottish caramel logs are available from the Tunnocks factory in Uddingstone.
    yeah she likes the Tunnocks and the broons and iron -bru the only drink made from girders she is a proper scot (roman catholic)she only gets herself to church for the wine.
  14. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    19 Jul '14 13:45
    It's usually white and very thin, yet strong and can be found in many Indian garments.
  15. Standard memberredbadger
    Suzzie says Badger
    is Racist Bastard
    Moves
    19 Jul '14 14:29
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    You guys seem daft.

Robbie two grown men chatting about biscuits are we daft or what got to say loved penguins back in the day.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree