Moves
    26 Apr '14 11:51
    Shoes.
  3. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    26 Apr '14 13:03
    I always give my lady friends photos of me.
  4. This is embarrasking
    Moves
    26 Apr '14 13:14
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    Thanks, I thought maybe you had someone in mind you might have wanted to give something special to. So you were just looking for new ideas for gifts in general?

I know that women liked to trade knick knack trinkets to each other all the time on the jobs I used to work. One of the girls I visited had this stuff on every shelf in the house and her house just overflowing with stuff. Even had things boxed up and stored in the garage and was unable to get her car in the garage as a result. She said it all had sentimental value but was was taking over her life so she decided to gift wrap everything back up that still looked new and give out most of this stuff to even more friends. Turns out she started getting even more stuff she had no room for. I got to looking around and thought she probably could have bought a bigger house with the cost of some of this stuff. Last time I looked her and I bet all her friends still had a house cluttered with knick knacks. So I don't know give her a new storage room to fill up.
  5. Joined
    10 May '07
    Moves
    26 Apr '14 13:241 edit
    Originally posted by cashthetrash
    Thanks, I thought maybe you had someone in mind you might have wanted to give something special to. So you were just looking for new ideas for gifts in general?

I know that women liked to trade knick knack trinkets to each other all the time on the jobs I used to work. One of the girls I visited had this stuff on every shelf in the house and her hou ...[text shortened]... had a house cluttered with knick knacks. So I don't know give her a new storage room to fill up.
    I like to give things away that I have no use for any more but which are too good or valuable to throw away. They might be useful to other people, young people perhaps, who need to get started with equipment or furniture or other things. I don't want to keep things stored in my cupboards for no use at all. If nobody wants them I give them to charity.
    I may as well add - not much space for storage, 'compact living'.
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    26 Apr '14 16:48
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    concert tickets so her and her girlfriends can go and watch some lamebo artist they liked when they were sixteeen , like Duran Duran by way of example.
  7. This is embarrasking
    Moves
    26 Apr '14 17:29
    Originally posted by lolof
    I like to give things away that I have no use for any more but which are too good or valuable to throw away. They might be useful to other people, young people perhaps, who need to get started with equipment or furniture or other things. I don't want to keep things stored in my cupboards for no use at all. If nobody wants them I give them to charity.
    I may as well add - not much space for storage, 'compact living'.
    You are very kind and generous and have the right idea. I love giving and must confess like everyone else enjoy the receiving too. I don't think women are the only creatures that like gifts or should receive gifts. But I think it best not to hoard items for a lifetime. Let others get some joy from what you also have enjoyed and move on to new stuff. There are so many people in need of a gesture of love. Sometime I think things own me instead of me owning it. Especially when slaving away dusting.
  8. Subscribermwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    Moves
    26 Apr '14 17:59
    My wife said she would like to have something new and shiny that would go from 0 to 165 in less than ten seconds.
    Reveal Hidden Content
    So, I bought her a new bathroom scale. And that's when the fight started.

(No I didn't really do that, but it makes a good story)
  9. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    26 Apr '14 18:15
    I've been a good boy this week: bought my wife a bouquet of pink roses and lilies midweek and for her upcoming birthday I've today ordered her some pearls from Jersey Pearl.
  10. This is embarrasking
    Moves
    26 Apr '14 18:22
    Originally posted by mwmiller
    My wife said she would like to have something new and shiny that would go from 0 to 165 in less than ten seconds.
    [hidden]So, I bought her a new bathroom scale. And that's when the fight started.[/hidden]
    Ha you're a lot braver than I am. This could turn into a ladies attack thread very quickly. They may be small except for your wife apparently 😉 but they have a mean left hook. Quick edit fast and place in the joke thread. I'm trying to save ya bro before Super Suzi gets here. Gotta love her. 😏
  11. This is embarrasking
    Moves
    26 Apr '14 18:25
    Originally posted by divegeester
    I've been a good boy this week: bought my wife a bouquet of pink roses and lilies midweek and for her upcoming birthday I've today ordered her some pearls from Jersey Pearl.
    You should thank drewnogal. If not for her thread you probably would never have thought about your wife. Good boy. 😀
  12. Joined
    10 May '07
    Moves
    26 Apr '14 18:31
    Originally posted by mwmiller
    [hidden]So, I bought her a new bathroom scale. And that's when the fight started.[/hidden]
    That was very funny!
  13. Subscribermwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    Moves
    26 Apr '14 18:51
    Originally posted by lolof
    That was very funny!
    I'm not that clever actually. I "borrowed" it from here or somewhere similar, and made small modifications before posting it. 🙂

http://www.reddit.com/r/funny/comments/1mylpg/how_the_fight_startedfound_on_facebook/
  14. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    27 Apr '14 13:50
    Originally posted by divegeester
    I'm with Grampy Bobby on this one.
    Really? Guess there's a first for everything.
  15. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    27 Apr '14 13:56
    Originally posted by cashthetrash
    You should thank drewnogal. If not for her thread you probably would never have thought about your wife. Good boy. 😀
    Good boy, indeed. He did good. 😀

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree