1. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Joined
    28 Dec '04
    Moves
    52619
    12 Dec '17 22:03
    Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
    If parentheses or brackets are used at the end of a sentence, the period should be placed outside, as the final punctuation.
    you used two too many commas......
  2. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Infidel
    Dunedin
    Joined
    09 Jun '07
    Moves
    45641
    12 Dec '17 22:52
    Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
    If parentheses or brackets are used at the end of a sentence,....
    I try not to use brackets. (But parentheses are ok.)
  3. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Non sum qualis eram
    At the edge
    Joined
    23 Sep '06
    Moves
    18031
    13 Dec '17 01:20
    Originally posted by @wolfgang59
    I try not to use brackets. (But parentheses are ok.)
    I try not to use brackets (but parentheses are OK).
  4. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    73205
    13 Dec '17 02:45
    I'd say ability to use proper grammar isn't indicative of much other than ability to use proper grammar
  5. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Infidel
    Dunedin
    Joined
    09 Jun '07
    Moves
    45641
    13 Dec '17 02:46
    Originally posted by @handyandy
    I try not to use brackets (but parentheses are OK).
    You too! 😲
  6. Joined
    15 Jun '10
    Moves
    30136
    13 Dec '17 03:33
    Originally posted by @mott-the-hoople
    I'd say ability to use proper grammar isn't indicative of much other than ability to use proper grammar
    It's a place to start though, don't you not think? Everyone should write like what I do.
  7. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Joined
    28 Dec '04
    Moves
    52619
    13 Dec '17 12:00
    Originally posted by @mott-the-hoople
    I'd say ability to use proper grammar isn't indicative of much other than ability to use proper grammar
    But the cognoscenti knows🙂
  8. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    73205
    13 Dec '17 19:14
    Originally posted by @indonesia-phil
    It's a place to start though, don't you not think? Everyone should write like what I do.
    I be feelin you main!
  9. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Joined
    04 Oct '06
    Moves
    411593
    14 Dec '17 01:17
    My Gramma was better than the lot of you!!!! 😛

    -VR
  10. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Infidel
    Dunedin
    Joined
    09 Jun '07
    Moves
    45641
    14 Dec '17 11:02
    My heroes.
    YouTube
Back to Top