1. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    08 Sep '17 21:591 edit
    Originally posted by @handyandy
    The two of you were accomplished bullshlt artists clearly made for each other.
    Andy,

And what did that make you and those who picked at GB, Angels or bullies?

-VR
  2. Playing with matches
    Moves
    12 Sep '17 01:38

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

3. Playing with matches
    Moves
    12 Sep '17 01:391 edit
    Originally posted by @very-rusty
    goad,

True, he did speak in the Spirituality forum, but all you have to do is check his forum posts to find that out. A place I seldom venture, but knowing your there that may change. 😉 See my thread "Am I God".

I've known Bob (GrampyBobby) since he first came on the site, helped him when people were picking at him. What did you do???

-VR
    Who cares who knew that piece of crap the longest. You were just putting out a fire that you should have let burn. You're a goddamn dumbass for defending the inbred dolts that flounder through this s(h)ite from time to time.
  4. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    12 Sep '17 10:21
    Originally posted by @hand-of-hecate
    Who cares who knew that piece of crap the longest. You were just putting out a fire that you should have let burn. You're a goddamn dumbass for defending the inbred dolts that flounder through this s(h)ite from time to time.
    How does it feel to be reviled here? You don't have many friends anywhere on Earth it seems. Your little tirade against me didn't go very far did it?
  5. Playing with matches
    Moves
    12 Sep '17 11:52
    Originally posted by @sonhouse
    How does it feel to be reviled here? You don't have many friends anywhere on Earth it seems. Your little tirade against me didn't go very far did it?
    Ha! You're universally known to be as dumb as dish water. A "sonhousism" has actually become a word. Surely you realize this?
  6. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    12 Sep '17 12:331 edit
    Ha! You're universally known to be as dumb as dish water. A "sonhousism" has actually become a word. Surely you realize this?
    hoh,

Why don't you just grow up, the group of bullies you use to hang with on here are either gone, changed names, at least they don't keep making an a...hole of themselves as you persist to do, but continue. I find your rants sad, but amusing all the same.

Your name calling has pretty much worn itself out in this forum. Perhaps it is you who is the dumbass as you like to call people. Do you have any friends in the real world? Not if you act like you do on here you don't so I am sure if your answer is yes, you don't put the act on you do here.

-VR
  7. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    12 Sep '17 13:25
    hoh,

Why don't you just grow up, the group of bullies you use to hang with on here are either gone, changed names, at least they don't keep making an a...hole of themselves as you persist to do, but continue. I find your rants sad, but amusing all the same.

Your name calling has pretty much worn itself out in this forum. Perhaps it is you who is th ...[text shortened]... here you don't so I am sure if your answer is yes, you don't put the act on you do here.

-VR
    I think HOH is just the alter ego of a person who, in real life, is a really nice/compassionate fellow. He might even be a "man of the cloth". (no not a tailor)

Well he could be.😠😀
  8. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    12 Sep '17 13:28
    Originally posted by @great-big-stees
    I think HOH is just the alter ego of a person who, in real life, is a really nice/compassionate fellow. He might even be a "man of the cloth". (no not a tailor)

Well he could be.😠😀
    GBS,

I do believe you are going out on a limb here, that is your choice of course!! 😉 😛

"Man of the cloth" would not type some of the crap hoh does.

-VR
  9. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    12 Sep '17 13:29
    GBS,

I do believe you are going out on a limb here, that is your choice of course!! 😉 😛

"Man of the cloth" would not type some of the crap hoh does.

-VR
    But his Alter Ego might.
  10. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    12 Sep '17 13:36
    But his Alter Ego might.
    A true "man of the cloth" would not even in his alter ego or he is not a "true man of the cloth"

-VR
  11. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    12 Sep '17 13:46
    A true "man of the cloth" would not even in his alter ego or he is not a "true man of the cloth"

-VR
    That statement is the essence of how we should all live our lives, "You have your point of view, I have mine. We may not have the same view but to each his/her own."
  12. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    12 Sep '17 13:561 edit
    That statement is the essence of how we should all live our lives, "You have your point of view, I have mine. We may not have the same view but to each his/her own."
    GBS
    I agree, you've shown hoh how to converse and have a different opinion, not that it matters, he will still be his arrogant, ill mannered, self centered old self! 😉

-VR
  13. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    12 Sep '17 15:01
    You must have noticed SOMETHING when your anti-sonhouse rant ran out of posts after just 8 posts. Looks like people lost interest in your ranting.
  14. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    13 Sep '17 00:30
    Originally posted by @sonhouse
    You must have noticed SOMETHING when your anti-sonhouse rant ran out of posts after just 8 posts. Looks like people lost interest in your ranting.
    In who's ranting? 😉
  15. Playing with matches
    Moves
    13 Sep '17 00:56

Well he could be.😠😀
    I have never been so unfairly maligned.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree