1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    19 Jul '16 19:523 edits
    I hope you are enjoying all the forum drama based around you and your illness; even in your absence you are an engine for posting and controversy.

I have sent you a private message, via Very Rusty, wishing you my best for your recovery, but he couldn't seem to cope with the apparent incongruence of me wishing you well and yet simultaneously grinding your gears (and his) in the forum. Subsequently, and inevitably his "does not compute" mindstate has force-blurted out his disdain.

Such is life here. Take care, rest well, relax, heal and come back to RHP soon.

Best,
    dg.
  2. Joined
    23 Nov '09
    Moves
    19 Jul '16 19:56
    Originally posted by divegeester
    I hope you are enjoying all the forum drama based around you and your illness; even in your absence you are an engine for posting and controversy.

I have sent you a private message wishing you my best for your recovery, but Very Rusty couldn't seem to cope with the apparent incongruence of me wishing you well and yet simultaneously grinding your gear ...[text shortened]...

Best,
    dg.
    You must be the biggest hypocrite on these forums. You are sick dude.
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    19 Jul '16 19:58
    Originally posted by Kegge
    You must be the biggest hypocrite on these forums. You are sick dude.
    What is sicker, me arguing with someone on the Internet and yet still wishing them the best of health and life, or you, wishing them dead because you don't like their internet persona?
  4. Joined
    23 Nov '09
    Moves
    19 Jul '16 20:01
    What is sicker, me arguing with someone on the Internet and yet still wishing them the best of health and life, or you, wishing them dead because you don't like their internet persona?
    What is YOUR answer? Other people are convinced your bullying and "actual torture" of gb makes you a horrible person. And now this? I mean what I say. You don't when you consider your historey with gb. That makes you a hypocrite and hypocrites are sick people.
  5. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    19 Jul '16 20:03

I have sent you a private message, via Very Rusty, wishing you my best for your recovery, but he couldn't seem to cope with the apparent incongruence of me wishing you well and yet simultaneously grinding ...[text shortened]...

Best,
    dg.
    As long as you take the effort to get recognized for it, it's all good, right?

PMs kind of lose their relevance once you make them public.

You're like the politicians who routinely show their disdain for the poor and disadvantaged, but are sure to get the press when they 'donate' to their charities.

At least I'm glad that you can manage your guilt, instead of letting it drive you insane as some here have. As long as you know that little 'band-aid' actions don't resolve the deeper psychology.
  6. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    19 Jul '16 20:05
    I imagine the "Interrogator" will be along to deal with us at any moment.
  7. Joined
    23 Nov '09
    Moves
    19 Jul '16 20:08
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    I imagine the "Interrogator" will be along to deal with us at any moment.
    I put a fiver on, him showing up within two hours.
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    19 Jul '16 20:12

You're like the politicians who routinely show their disdain for the poor and disadvantaged, but are sure to get the press when they 'donate' to their charities.

At least I'm glad that you can manage your guilt, ...[text shortened]... e have. As long as you know that little 'band-aid' actions don't resolve the deeper psychology.
    Grow up.
  9. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    19 Jul '16 20:14
    Grow up.
    You first, Peter.
  10. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    19 Jul '16 20:162 edits
    What is YOUR answer? Other people are convinced your bullying and "actual torture" of gb makes you a horrible person. And now this? I mean what I say. You don't when you consider your historey with gb. That makes you a hypocrite and hypocrites are sick people.
    My answer is that you are a nasty person who gets his kicks saying truly awful things to people, about people, on the Internet because you have probably been bullied in real life. My answer is that there is no excuse nor reason for some of the sick things you say. You and seitse are in very small handful of people here whom I have no time for. Being a victim once is no excuse for saying some of the things you say.
  11. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    19 Jul '16 20:17
    You first, Peter.
    You cannot see that you have become what you despise, can you?
  12. Joined
    23 Nov '09
    Moves
    19 Jul '16 20:24
    My answer is that you are a nasty person who gets his kicks saying truly awful things to people, about people, on the Internet because you have probably been bullied in real life. My answer is that there is no excuse nor reason for some of the sick things you say. You and seitse are in very small handful of people here whom I have no time for. Being a victim once is no excuse for saying some of the things you say.
    Let's play your game, shall we?

What proof do you have that I was bullied in real life?
  13. Joined
    23 Nov '09
    Moves
    19 Jul '16 20:251 edit
    Speaking of awful things ... at a too young age I was diagnosed with cancer. Luckily I was cured but the treatment was horrible. Actually it was so bad I would not wish it on my worst enemy. You are the exception.
  14. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    19 Jul '16 20:28

At least I'm glad that you can manage your guilt, ...[text shortened]... e have. As long as you know that little 'band-aid' actions don't resolve the deeper psychology.
    I PM'ed trisha80; she said she's as hot as we all imagine and you're really bbarr.
  15. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    19 Jul '16 20:29
    Speaking of awful things ... at a too young age I was diagnosed with cancer. Luckily I was cured but the treatment was horrible. Actually it was so bad I would not wish it on my worst enemy. You are the exception.
    Luckily you were cured?
    Lucky for whom?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree