1. Account suspended
    Moves
    20 Jul '16 09:02
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    I imagine the "Interrogator" will be along to deal with us at any moment.
    yup like a ride on time!
  2. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    20 Jul '16 17:021 edit
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    And here we go.

A little late to the party, aren't you?

Didn't you see dive's "bat-signal"? Must be cloudy where you are.

This thread is as much about GB as yours were in his thread.

This is what you should have done. Make your own thread, where you can bash him all you want without hijacking the other one. Dive figured it out, why didn't you ...[text shortened]... he disconnectedness you show in these forums, or did you lie about yourself on your application?
    Suzianne,
    I been reading over some of his posts (FMF) that is and his style of writing reminds me very much of an old Moderator, we use to know. There may be something to what you say after all.

Regards,
    -VR
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    20 Jul '16 17:17
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    Sir,
    I have my disagreements with dive, and we don't always agree on how we see things.
    What you said is totally DISGUSTING. I don't think you should even be around civil human beings.

Kind Regards,
    Sincerely,
    -VR
    It's ok it's just his way of expressing feeling upset ; I'm sure he doesn't mean it literally.
    Thanks anyway
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    20 Jul '16 17:19
    Suzianne,
    I been reading over some of his posts (FMF) that is and his style of writing reminds me very much of an old Moderator, we use to know. There may be something to what you say after all.

Regards,
    -VR
    Which old moderator are you thinking of?
  5. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    20 Jul '16 17:501 edit
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Which old moderator are you thinking of?
    Sir,
    As if I said, he is going to admit it. It is kind of moot point isn't it. Then I may be wrong, it has happened before.
    Kind Regards,
    Sincerely,
    -VR
  6. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    20 Jul '16 17:521 edit
    Originally posted by divegeester
    It's ok it's just his way of expressing feeling upset ; I'm sure he doesn't mean it literally.
    Thanks anyway
    Sir,
    You think this is ok to say to you?

((( I don't want you to die from cancer!!! I want you to suffer ... a long time.)))

Well I still think it is VERY DISGUSTING...But if you are ok with it, what should it matter to me.

Kind Regards,
    Sincerely,
    -VR
  7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    21 Jul '16 19:18
    Sir,
    You think this is ok to say to you?

((( I don't want you to die from cancer!!! I want you to suffer ... a long time.)))

Well I still think it is VERY DISGUSTING...But if you are ok with it, what should it matter to me.

Kind Regards,
    Sincerely,
    -VR
    I don't particularly mind because I started this thread to Make a gesture of sincere acknowledgement that a fellow long-time RHP member is unwell and wish him the best, and this thread is not about me or what someone else thinks of me.

I think it has become clear that while some people here claim allegiance to GB they have let him down at a time of need, a 'dark' moment as I called it in the other thread. I have always stood on my opinion that GB is a major contributed and volume engine in these forums and the place is worse without him. However, that doesn't mean I can't take issue with his posting content.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree