1. Subscribercoquette
    Already mated
    Omaha, Nebraska, USA
    Moves
    23 Jul '15 21:03
    Finally, a sensible, balanced and thoughtful thread of substance. I am feeling especially proud to be a member of RHP today. This is a model of dignity in a free exchange of ideas. No more black and white, no more Red, White and Blue, no more "My way or the highway." No. No more us and them. No more there's the door, don't let it hit you on the way out. No. No more of that. Now it's inclusiveness. It's mutual respect and understanding. It's substance over style. It's evidence AND faith. Not one or the other. It's "us and we," not "I and me." All for one and one for all. Yes indeed. Let freedom ring. Join in now in unison, all together, "LET BLACK MAKE THE FIRST MOVE!"
  2. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    24 Jul '15 02:53
    Originally posted by coquette
    Finally, a sensible, balanced and thoughtful thread of substance. I am feeling especially proud to be a member of RHP today. This is a model of dignity in a free exchange of ideas. No more black and white, no more Red, White and Blue, no more "My way or the highway." No. No more us and them. No more there's the door, don't let it hit you on the way out. No. ...[text shortened]... indeed. Let freedom ring. Join in now in unison, all together, "LET BLACK MAKE THE FIRST MOVE!"
    OK look this thread is about me, not no stinking politically correct claptrap. Talk about me or not at all. 😠😲😉
  3. Subscribercoquette
    Already mated
    Omaha, Nebraska, USA
    Moves
    24 Jul '15 03:38
    Originally posted by Great Big Stees
    OK look this thread is about me, not no stinking politically correct claptrap. Talk about me or not at all. 😠😲😉
    i thought that is what we were doing . . . . oh dear . . . . must reset ... ...let me see .. um . .. . oh yes . . . . . there we are . . back to page 1.
  4. This is embarrasking
    Moves
    24 Jul '15 04:48
    So you remember the time you were standing outside that local bar and you decided to write your name on the sidewalk and got yourself hung up in your zipper when that cop turned the corner. OK, that was probably the most artful thing you ever did. Pretty funny too. 😳 😲 😲

I'm pretty sure that's a true story folks.
  5. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    24 Jul '15 07:13
    Who are you again?

😀
  6. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    24 Jul '15 07:16
    Originally posted by cashthetrash
    Ha...a likely story only Stees right hand would make a comment like that..
    Well, if this user is a Stees construct, he's kept her in the closet for well over a year now.
  7. Standard memberredbadger
    Suzzie says Badger
    is Racist Bastard
    Moves
    24 Jul '15 11:16
    No. but he has such a sour puss he probably still puckers when he eats fudge. Having said that he is not a bad guy. He just doesn't appreciate art, or native culture. He is an old semi balding beer drinking very old geezer pretty similar to myself And he probably snores.
    in my humble opinion Stees is Top Draw, Man about Town, A high Roller , Ladies Man, one cool dude etc
  8. This is embarrasking
    Moves
    24 Jul '15 15:50
    Originally posted by redbadger
    in my humble opinion Stees is Top Draw, Man about Town, A high Roller , Ladies Man, one cool dude etc
    Objection: That's totally Irrelevant.😠 And is not helpful to a public lynching.
  9. Joined
    22 May '10
    Moves
    24 Jul '15 16:13
    Objection: That's totally Irrelevant.😠 And is not helpful to a public lynching.
    upheld ,badger it's 3rd drawer from the top and we all know what's in that drawer.
  10. In the ****
    Moves
    24 Jul '15 16:52
    Originally posted by gareth cobb
    upheld ,badger it's 3rd drawer from the top and we all know what's in that drawer.
    No, surely not. Are you sure? Wow!
  11. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    24 Jul '15 17:07
    Originally posted by Rene Claude
    No, surely not. Are you sure? Wow!
    OK I didn't even know that they had taken that picture and they must have photoshopped out my clothing because I have never, and I emphasize NEVER owned or worn a thong.😠😲
  12. This is embarrasking
    Moves
    24 Jul '15 17:25
    OK I didn't even know that they had taken that picture and they must have photoshopped out my clothing because I have never, and I emphasize [b]NEVER owned or worn a thong.😠😲[/b]
    I admit, the pink thong with that tiny butterfly did strike me as a bit too much, but did have a certain artsy flair to it. That is one point in your favor but you deny it? Too bad.
  13. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    24 Jul '15 18:08
    I'll have you know that the tiny butterfly wasn't on the thong but my skin. I had it tattooed there in memory of a pet caterpillar I had. I mistakenly took it out into my backyard to let it feel the warmth of the sun and Mother Nature called and when I returned to fetch Slinky a bird (a grackle) swept down and consumed him/her/it. Then the idea of what might have been struck me and so the tattoo. Every once in a while I get a mirror and have a look at it and a tear wells up in my, and it's always the left, eye (I think because the tattoo is on my left "cheek" ).
  14. Joined
    10 May '07
    Moves
    24 Jul '15 18:12
    I'll have you know that the tiny butterfly wasn't on the thong but my skin. I had it tattooed there in memory of a pet caterpillar I had. I mistakenly took it out into my backyard to let it feel the warmth of the sun and Mother Nature called and when I returned to fetch Slinky a bird (a grackle) swept down and consumed him/her/it. Then the idea of wh ...[text shortened]... lls up in my, and it's always the left, eye (I think because the tattoo is on my left "cheek" ).
    We are all moved to tears by your story...
  15. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    24 Jul '15 18:20
    Originally posted by lolof
    We are all moved to tears by your story...
    I know. It's really sad eh?😳

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree