1. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    02 Jun '13 14:41
    RHP Summer Vacation

We're all going on an RHP Summer Vacation. We'll rendezvous at London Heathrow, on the First Day of Summer, June 21, 2013. Where shall we go and for how long? In addition to clothing and personal items, what else should we bring?

* On a Two Week Cruise; at least Two Large Diaries with pens (in water proof cases)

2. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    02 Jun '13 15:331 edit
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    RHP Summer Vacation

We're all going on an RHP Summer Vacation. We'll rendezvous at London Heathrow, on the First Day of Summer, June 21, 2013. Where shall we go and for how long? In addition to clothing and personal items, what else should we bring?

* On a Two Week Cruise; at least Two Large Diaries with pens (in water proof cases)

You're cutting out a few of your friends, Bobby. Summer in Ireland commenced on May 1. In California,
    Songbird's neck of the woods, it begins on June 20. And in Australia and New Zealand, summer doesn't
    get under way until December 1.
  3. Joined
    06 Feb '13
    Moves
    02 Jun '13 15:43
    Originally posted by HandyAndy
    You're cutting out a few of your friends, Bobby. Summer in Ireland commenced on May 1. In California,
    Songbird's neck of the woods, it begins on June 20. And in Australia and New Zealand, summer doesn't
    Correct. Today there is a huge storm here in Cape Town; It's hailing and there is severe thunder and lightning.
  4. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    02 Jun '13 16:501 edit
    [i]Originally posted by HandyAndy[/I]

Andy, we're all aware of seasonal weather around the globe. So, what! What if? Why not? We're planning an imaginary vacation (pegged to a literal date for convenience). Stay home, if you must but please don't kill the trip. Thanks.

* Maybe a Round Trip to Mars or Venus. If so, forget those diaries (what happens up there stays up there, right). lol
  5. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    02 Jun '13 16:54
    Originally posted by Tygert

Correct. Today there is a huge storm here in Cape Town; It's hailing and there is severe thunder and lightning.
    Hi, Tygert, maybe you could man Our Red and Yellow RHP Spaceship to Mars or Venus. School's out. You willing?
  6. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    02 Jun '13 17:59
    I pre-empt this topic to bring more 'Great News!!':

Several new banded tournaments have been posted for June.

Go sign up!

Now back to your regularly-scheduled topic.
  7. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    02 Jun '13 19:17
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    I pre-empt this topic to bring more 'Great News!!':

Several new banded tournaments have been posted for June.

Go sign up!

Now back to your regularly-scheduled topic.
    Thanks Suzi, I just got in under the wire. Happy summer!
  8. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    02 Jun '13 19:22
    Stay home, if you must but please don't kill the trip.
    Hey, man.. what you trippin' on?
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Jun '13 20:48
    Originally posted by HandyAndy
    Hey, man.. what you trippin' on?
    If i was to hazard i guess, i suspect GB was high on some tasty word that he has found and proceeded to skulk away to some shady corner to devour it like a little mouse with a piece of cheese.
  10. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    02 Jun '13 21:11
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie

If i was to hazard i guess, i suspect GB was high on some tasty word that he has found and proceeded to skulk away to some shady corner to devour it like a little mouse with a piece of cheese.
    Robbie, you've been reading my mail again.
    Yes, I'm having un frisson d'excitation over Our RHP Vacation.
    Destination's still undecided. Any ideas? (gb)
  11. Subscribercoquette
    Already mated
    Omaha, Nebraska, USA
    Moves
    02 Jun '13 21:14
    taking along a kindle and a comforter, going to do some reading on the deck while sipping little drinks with umbrellas
  12. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    02 Jun '13 21:30
    Originally posted by coquette
    taking along a kindle and a comforter, going to do some reading on the deck while sipping little drinks with umbrellas
    I think it would be more efficient if you used a straw🙂
  13. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    02 Jun '13 21:44
    Originally posted by sonhouse

I think it would be more efficient if you used a straw🙂
    Sonhouse, you make an excellent point. Sipping through an umbrella, coQuette might inHale at the wrong time once or twice and hurt herself. Do you know of any potential passengers who might be qualified to oversee an infirmary?
  14. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    03 Jun '13 01:27
    Sonhouse, you make an excellent point. Sipping through an umbrella, coQuette might inHale at the wrong time once or twice and hurt herself. Do you know of any potential passengers who might be qualified to oversee an infirmary?
    I used to watch Dr. Kildare and took notes. If I find them I'll take it on...the infirmary I mean but only if my fare is excused.
  15. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    03 Jun '13 01:58
    Make sure you take a psychiatrist along.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree