1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    25 Dec '16 19:44
    Originally posted by Captain Strange
    Don't think the Indonesian Jedi who started it will be back.
    And who can blame him.
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    25 Dec '16 19:50
    Originally posted by josephw
    This is one of those odd threads where the juxtapositioning of the various comments made are misaligned with the concepts expressed resulting in confusion.
    No it isn't. A member of rhp made his first ever post in the forums, the guy happens to come from Indonesia and Seitse immediately makes a snide comment about the disturbances over there and you chime in with a comment implying the guy is a terrorist and shouldn't bring a "semi". Either you are completely insensitive of just really dense.

I suppose we are all expected to laugh it off as you and your newfound "thoughtful friend" sharing some edgy humour, is that it? Yesterday you made a comment about not making any more "goofy" comments and I wondered if FMF was being a little premature in calling you on it; clearly he wasn't.
  3. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    25 Dec '16 20:16
    Don't think the Indonesian Jedi who started it will be back.
    Another one hit wonder. 😉
  4. Mar-a-Lago
    Moves
    25 Dec '16 20:16
    Originally posted by divegeester
    And who can blame him.
    Yes.

The poor guy actually has on his profile ' #we are not afraid ......go to hell ISIS'
  5. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    25 Dec '16 20:17
    Normal is not following Seitse in ripping into a guy from Indonesia making his first ever post in these forums.
    I think you're over exaggerating.
  6. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    25 Dec '16 20:20
    No it isn't. A member of rhp made his first ever post in the forums, the guy happens to come from Indonesia and Seitse immediately makes a snide comment about the disturbances over there and you chime in with a comment implying the guy is a terrorist and shouldn't bring a "semi". Either you are completely insensitive of just really dense.

I suppose we ...[text shortened]... ents and I wondered if FMF was being a little premature in calling you on it; clearly he wasn't.
    You're over exaggerating. What an imagination you have.
  7. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    25 Dec '16 20:241 edit
    Yes.

The poor guy actually has on his profile ' #we are not afraid ......go to hell ISIS'
    And he's saying Merry Christmas too in the OP.

Looks like divegeester and FMF have misjudged the situation again. 😉
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    25 Dec '16 20:58
    I think you're over exaggerating.
    Point to which part of my post where I did that?
  9. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    25 Dec '16 20:592 edits
    Originally posted by josephw to Captain Strange
    And he's saying Merry Christmas too in the OP.

Looks like divegeester and FMF have misjudged the situation again.
    **WHOOSH**
  10. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Moves
    25 Dec '16 21:12
    Oh, the White Knight Chav, defender of the weak and deliverer of justice, strikes again!

Behold, infidels! The One Without Blemish has spoken!

*now picture him in his Adidas tracksuit valiantly riding away his white van into the sunset*
  11. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    25 Dec '16 21:46
    Point to which part of my post where I did that?
    Your entire post makes a mountain out of a molehill. What you said followed on the heels of FMF's post suggesting I was doing something I wasn't.

Go back and reread the first page. It'll take a whole minute. I had replied in kind to something Seitse said, and FMF jumped on it and made the suggestion that I was possibly making a "gag" saying that jecidi was a terrorist.

Obtuse in the extreme. I think you read FMF's post and didn't think for yourself before you followed in. But that's ok. I'm not offended or angry.
  12. Mar-a-Lago
    Moves
    25 Dec '16 22:19
    Originally posted by Seitse
    Oh, the White Knight Chav, defender of the weak and deliverer of justice, strikes again!

*now picture him in his Adidas tracksuit valiantly riding away his white van into the sunset*
    Not everyone can be wealthy like us Seitse.
    I live in a house set in 6 acres in the
    North Yorkshire National Parks.I been lucky in life.
    But fully appreciate Some poor chumps are just trying to get along and bring up
    their families.
  13. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    25 Dec '16 23:09
    their families.
    Few are born into it.
    Some work really hard.
    But most never had a chance.
  14. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    26 Dec '16 00:13
    Your entire post makes a mountain out of a molehill. What you said followed on the heels of FMF's post suggesting I was doing something I wasn't.

Go back and reread the first page. It'll take a whole minute. I had replied in kind to something Seitse said, and FMF jumped on it and made the suggestion that I was possibly making a "gag" saying that jecidi wa ...[text shortened]... and didn't think for yourself before you followed in. But that's ok. I'm not offended or angry.
    Seitse made a crass pun at the OP's expense and you, as usual, jumped on his coat tails and turned into something darker with your "semi" comment. Semi-automatics was it, guns, terrorism.

It's just not funny Joseph.
  15. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    26 Dec '16 00:15
    their families.
    Seitse looks down on me because he thinks I'm beneath him and that people who drive white van (trademen) are low life. It's all part of the boring act.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree