1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    26 Dec '16 00:54
    Originally posted by josephw
    Your entire post makes a mountain out of a molehill. What you said followed on the heels of FMF's post suggesting I was doing something I wasn't.
    So let's get this straight. Your mention of "semis" was not, in any way, a reference to terrorism?
  2. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    26 Dec '16 02:05
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Seitse made a crass pun at the OP's expense and you, as usual, jumped on his coat tails and turned into something darker with your "semi" comment. Semi-automatics was it, guns, terrorism.

It's just not funny Joseph.
    You're still making more of it than it's worth.
  3. Standard memberapathist
    looking for loot
    western colorado
    Moves
    26 Dec '16 02:09
    You're still making more of it than it's worth.
    No. A post that contained no hate or racism just had to be destroyed by jw and seitse. You should not be allowed to pretend you deserve no shame here.
  4. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    26 Dec '16 02:16
    Originally posted by FMF
    So let's get this straight. Your mention of "semis" was not, in any way, a reference to terrorism?
    No. You get this strait. What I said to Seitse had nothing to do with the OP.

What? Are you moonlighting as a special investigator for the general forum in addition to your post at Scotland Yard? Or are you on special assignment from the NSA?
  5. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    26 Dec '16 02:29
    Originally posted by apathist
    No. A post that contained no hate or racism just had to be destroyed by jw and seitse. You should not be allowed to pretend you deserve no shame here.
    I'm not pretending anything. Nothing was destroyed. You're over exaggerating.

Besides that I see no link between the OP and Seitse's post, since it doesn't appear that jecidi is Muslim either. There's no relationship between my post and the OP. My conscience is clear.
  6. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    26 Dec '16 02:37
    Just don't give them a semi!
    Who are "them"?

What is a "semi"?
  7. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    26 Dec '16 02:47
    Originally posted by HandyAndy
    Who are "them"?

What is a "semi"?
    Seitse said, in part, ".., armed with a pitchfork and the Quran?"

A semi is a big truck. Useful for moving freight, and lately used to kill innocent people in market places.

Connect the dots.
  8. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    26 Dec '16 02:59
    Seitse said, in part, ".., armed with a pitchfork and the Quran?"

A semi is a big truck. Useful for moving freight, and lately used to kill innocent people in market places.

Connect the dots.
    So your mention of "semis" was a reference to terrorism, after all? I asked you, and you said "no". HandyAndy asked you about it, and you admitted it was a reference to terrorism.

I am connecting the dots.

An Indonesian wishes everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, and you are talking about terrorism with your very first post on the thread.
  9. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    26 Dec '16 03:01
    josephw, did it not occur to you to return the OP poster's good wishes rather than try to make jokes about terrorism?
  10. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    26 Dec '16 03:23
    You do know of course I knew you'd say what you said above. Didn't you?

Anyway, I'm sorry for spoiling the thread. My bad.
  11. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    26 Dec '16 03:39
    You do know of course I knew you'd say what you said above. Didn't you?
    If this is true, then it makes it even more sordid that it did not occur to you to return the OP poster's good wishes.
  12. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    26 Dec '16 03:40
    Anyway, I'm sorry for spoiling the thread. My bad.
    Good for you.
  13. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    26 Dec '16 04:26
    Originally posted by FMF
    If this is true, then it makes it even more sordid that it did not occur to you to return the OP poster's good wishes.
    Why should I? What I said had nothing to do with the OP as I have explained to you already.

Why don't you send a PM to jecidi and ask him how offended he is?
  14. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    26 Dec '16 04:27
    Originally posted by FMF
    Good for you.
    Take a leap.
  15. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    26 Dec '16 04:331 edit
    What I said had nothing to do with the OP as I have explained to you already.
    You hardly ever - if at all - talk about terrorism here on the General Forum. And suddenly, when a thread is started by an Indonesian, you are making a joke about a semi-truck being used to kill innocent people in market places.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree