gun control

gun control

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

free tazer tickles..

wildly content...

Moves
06 Aug 19

@very-rusty said
It is hard to get sarcasm sometimes!
actually, literally, and factually, sarcasm is easily detected by those with comprehension...

take yer time,
we'll wait patiently until you figure it out...

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
06 Aug 19

@ghost-of-a-duke said
FMFs post was dripping in beautiful sarcasm. How you missed that is beyond me. (And the many people who thumbed it up).
Do you really think I pay attention to the thumbs up and down?

How many thumbed it up?

Now I am going to lose sleep over that! 😉

-VR

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
06 Aug 19

@rookie54 said
actually, literally, and factually, sarcasm is easily detected by those with comprehension...

take yer time,
we'll wait patiently until you figure it out...
I'll probably figure it out quicker than it takes you to make a chess move! 😛 😉

A couple of good games by the way, we both made too many mistakes though in looking over them.

-VR

Moves
06 Aug 19

@divegeester said
Surely restricting and regulating supply of fully automatic assault riffles is a good thing though?
Absolutely. Who, other than the military, would "need" a semiautomatic or automatic assault rifle? Oh hang on a sec, perhaps a lemming hunter? 🤔

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
07 Aug 19
1 edit

It is silly for anyone to think there can be any gun control with all the illegal weapons out there. The government can't stop anything, they tried with the weed for years, then had to give in because so many people were smoking it and the government figured if we can't stop it, may as well make some money from it!!! Looks like they aren't doing so well at that either, as they can't grow it as well and people are going back to their dealers.

-VR