1. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    21 Nov '15 20:14
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    I am missing them already, have you no feelings?
    You still have your clan full of zombies, don't you?
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    21 Nov '15 20:16
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    You still have your clan full of zombies, don't you?
    Are we supposed to goad, taunt and ridicule each other. Did you really think about your statement prior to making it, did you, really?
  3. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    22 Nov '15 00:49
    Originally posted by lemondrop
    our clan amigos are dropping like flies
    just the three of us left
    robbie, roma and me
    who's next?
    four away for three years...
    you me and robbie
    BTW...you still have me on ignore...

mmmm..i wonder in even replying to you is allowed...😀😀
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    22 Nov '15 00:561 edit
    Originally posted by roma45
    you me and robbie

If you were given a three year ban what would you do? Would you stick around? (Heard the Saints skyed a penalty, not just over the bar but like vertically upwards)
  5. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    22 Nov '15 01:04
    If you were given a three year ban what would you do? Would you stick around? (Heard the Saints skyed a penalty, not just over the bar but like vertically upwards)
    i am leaving anyway, 3 games left will never pay the sub here for what you get in return, many others as well, maybe things will change when there is 3 members left.

nay...we felt sorry for utd, did it on purpose, another 3 points..good win for your new team against the spitting soon to be burst calli..i believe in karma now....
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    22 Nov '15 01:062 edits
    i am leaving anyway, 3 games left will never pay the sub here for what you get in return, many others as well, maybe things will change when there is 3 members left.

nay...we felt sorry for utd, did it on purpose, another 3 points..good win for your new team against the spitting soon to be burst calli..i believe in karma now....
    I see, what would you do if you liked the forums and were given a three year ban, would you ride it out for three years or ditch the account and start a new one? People have done that I think.

Yeah it was a last minute job, just watched the highlights.
  7. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    22 Nov '15 01:15
    I see, what would you do if you liked the forums and were given a three year ban, would you ride it out for three years or ditch the account and start a new one? People have done that I think.

Yeah it was a last minute job, just watched the highlights.
    better watch what i say...nay who cares, out of the four involved its blatantly obvious one has MANY accounts, but is a total saddo, little bully, towards woman then crys foul..

how long do you think someone like that would last in the mean streets of glasgow?

a total pathetic little coward
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    22 Nov '15 01:24
    better watch what i say...nay who cares, out of the four involved its blatantly obvious one has MANY accounts, but is a total saddo, little bully, towards woman then crys foul..

how long do you think someone like that would last in the mean streets of glasgow?

a total pathetic little coward
    It depends when you go, Sauchiehall Street on a Saturday afternoon is fine, Sauchiehall Street at 3am on a Sunday morning is a war zone.
  9. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    22 Nov '15 01:46
    you me and robbie

I don't have anyone on my ignore list

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree