General Forum

General Forum

  1. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Joined
    14 Jul '07
    Moves
    43012
    09 Apr '15 14:02
    Happiness

    1. "If A equals success, then the formula is: A = X + Y + Z; X is work. Y is play. Z is keep your mouth shut." -Albert Einstein

    2. Happiness begins with a relaxed mental attitude which has successfully overcome deep seated anxieties and angst.

    3. BYOH: Bring your own happiness with you whether it's to a party or in the face of unpleasant circumstances or people.

    4.
  2. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    97209
    09 Apr '15 18:22
    4. The weatherman predicted heavy rain but when you awake it's sunny and warm so you call some friends and meet at the golf club for a round of golf and a few rounds at the nineteenth hole.
  3. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Joined
    01 Jan '06
    Moves
    33672
    09 Apr '15 18:44
    Six pack + pack o' smokes + HIV-less casual sex = happiness
  4. Joined
    10 May '07
    Moves
    10128
    09 Apr '15 18:52
    Happiness is realising I'm in love.
  5. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Non sum qualis eram
    At the edge
    Joined
    23 Sep '06
    Moves
    18031
    09 Apr '15 19:29
    Originally posted by lolof
    Happiness is realising I'm in love.
    Anyone we know?
  6. Joined
    10 May '07
    Moves
    10128
    09 Apr '15 19:34
    Originally posted by HandyAndy
    Anyone we know?
    I have been in love many times and it always makes me happy.
  7. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Joined
    01 Jan '06
    Moves
    33672
    09 Apr '15 19:39
    Originally posted by lolof
    I have been in love many times and it always makes me happy.
    Whoa, you like to think that you're immune to the stuff, oh yeah
    It's closer to the truth to say you can't get enough
    You know you're gonna have to face it, you're addicted to love
  8. Joined
    10 May '07
    Moves
    10128
    09 Apr '15 19:47
    Originally posted by Seitse
    Whoa, you like to think that you're immune to the stuff, oh yeah
    It's closer to the truth to say you can't get enough
    You know you're gonna have to face it, you're addicted to love
    Well, in that case I'm a happy love addict.
  9. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    97209
    09 Apr '15 20:08
    Originally posted by lolof
    Well, in that case I'm a happy love addict.
    And love has no "Methadone" treatment.
  10. Joined
    10 May '07
    Moves
    10128
    09 Apr '15 20:12
    Originally posted by Great Big Stees
    And love has no "Methadone" treatment.
    ... and no safety net.
  11. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    97209
    09 Apr '15 20:18
    Originally posted by lolof
    ... and no safety net.
    When you give in to love, treatment and nets are not even in your lexicon.
  12. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Joined
    14 Jul '07
    Moves
    43012
    09 Apr '15 23:13
    Originally posted by Great Big Stees
    4. The weatherman predicted heavy rain but when you awake it's sunny and warm so you call some friends and meet at the golf club for a round of golf and a few rounds at the nineteenth hole.
    5. Camaraderie feeds happiness with one of the highest octanes available. Wish we could someday play a few rounds of golf.

    6. A man who falls in love with a woman protects her privacy and turf from predators which is why he never kisses and tells.
  13. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Joined
    14 Jul '07
    Moves
    43012
    09 Apr '15 23:17
    Originally posted by lolof
    Well, in that case I'm a happy love addict.
    "Well, in that case I'm a happy love addict." lolof, how would you say this sentence in the Swedish Language?
  14. Joined
    10 May '07
    Moves
    10128
    10 Apr '15 07:06
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    "Well, in that case I'm a happy love addict." lolof, how would you say this sentence in the Swedish Language?
    'I så fall är jag en kärleksmissbrukare.'

    Missbruka (use too much, use in a wrong way, to hurt yourself and others). It doesn't have anything to do with love.

    It doesn't sound nice - I know what 'sex-missbrukare', 'drog-missbrukare', 'spel-missbrukare' (gambling) are but I have never heard about 'kärleksmissbrukare'.

    And I was joking of course - 'love addict', not me.
  15. Joined
    10 May '07
    Moves
    10128
    10 Apr '15 08:32
    Originally posted by lolof
    'I så fall är jag en kärleksmissbrukare.'

    Missbruka (use too much, use in a wrong way, to hurt yourself and others). It doesn't have anything to do with love.

    It doesn't sound nice - I know what 'sex-missbrukare', 'drog-missbrukare', 'spel-missbrukare' (gambling) are but I have never heard about 'kärleksmissbrukare'.

    And I was joking of course - 'love addict', not me.
    'I så fall är jag en lycklig kärleksmissbrukare.'

    Missbruka (use too much, use in a wrong way, to hurt yourself and others). It doesn't have anything to do with love.

    It doesn't sound nice - I know what 'sex-missbrukare', 'drog-missbrukare', 'spel-missbrukare' (gambling) are but I have never heard about 'kärleksmissbrukare'.

    And I was joking of course - 'love addict', not me.
Back to Top