1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    13 Apr '15 14:30
    Hey Stees, I understand it's your birthday today. Hope you are having a great day and enjoying some special treats.

dg
  2. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    13 Apr '15 14:41
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Hey Stees, I understand it's your birthday today. Hope you are having a great day and enjoying some special treats.

dg
    Thanks Divemaster. Nothing special planned thus far aside from my having to see my accountant to do my tax return and curse the government for taking back most of what they dole out to me as a retired person. 😉 I'm moving to the Caymans.
  3. SubscriberDrewnogal
    Constant Gardener
    The Plot
    Moves
    13 Apr '15 17:23

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

4. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    13 Apr '15 17:29
    Originally posted by divegeester

dg
    Happy birthday, Stees! You share your day with a great American. Ten points if you know who.
  5. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    13 Apr '15 17:43
    Happy Birthday old man! 😉 I am getting my tax crap together, also agree with you, our government robs us blind and do it legally.

Anyways, you have a great day!

-VR
  6. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    13 Apr '15 18:01
    Originally posted by HandyAndy
    Happy birthday, Stees! You share your day with a great American. Ten points if you know who.
    Would it be an American President whose initials are Thomas Jefferson?

P.S. I googled that. 😲😉 otherwise I'd not have come close.
  7. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    13 Apr '15 18:02
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    Happy Birthday old man! 😉 I am getting my tax crap together, also agree with you, our government robs us blind and do it legally.

Anyways, you have a great day!

-VR
    Thanks VR.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree