General Forum

General Forum

  1. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Joined
    04 Oct '06
    Moves
    470350
    05 Jul '16 16:24
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    You mean the Puritans, right? They all gone?
    To bad they didn't take everyone with them. 😉
    Kind Regards,
    Have A Great Day!
    -VR
  2. Account suspended
    Joined
    26 Aug '07
    Moves
    38239
    05 Jul '16 16:33
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    To bad they didn't take everyone with them. 😉
    Kind Regards,
    Have A Great Day!
    -VR
    I think they all left for that fluff head clan , The Mitfits or whatever its called.
  3. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    12730
    05 Jul '16 16:54
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    You mean the Puritans, right? They all gone?
    You mean the gun loving Bible thumping bigots?

    Yea, they are all dead
  4. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Joined
    04 Oct '06
    Moves
    470350
    05 Jul '16 17:36
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    I think they all left for that fluff head clan , The Mitfits or whatever its called.
    This has what to do with Canada day?

    -VR
  5. Account suspended
    Joined
    26 Aug '07
    Moves
    38239
    05 Jul '16 17:42
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    This has what to do with Canada day?

    -VR
    Canada day is gone, this is Robbie day! the 5th of July! oh yeah!
  6. Account suspended
    Joined
    26 Aug '07
    Moves
    38239
    05 Jul '16 17:42
    Originally posted by whodey
    You mean the gun loving Bible thumping bigots?

    Yea, they are all dead
    Ouch thats tough, surely there might be some left in Nebraska?
  7. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Joined
    04 Oct '06
    Moves
    470350
    05 Jul '16 17:54
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Canada day is gone, this is Robbie day! the 5th of July! oh yeah!
    I see, so robbie day, lands the day after Independence Day!

    -VR
  8. Account suspended
    Joined
    26 Aug '07
    Moves
    38239
    05 Jul '16 18:11
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    I see, so robbie day, lands the day after Independence Day!

    -VR
    yes! yeah for Robbie 😀😀😀
  9. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Joined
    04 Oct '06
    Moves
    470350
    05 Jul '16 18:14
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    yes! yeah for Robbie 😀😀😀
    Does this mean it is your Birthday?

    -VR
  10. Account suspended
    Joined
    26 Aug '07
    Moves
    38239
    05 Jul '16 18:23
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    Does this mean it is your Birthday?

    -VR
    No its like Saints have a day, cause I am kinda like a Saint I get my own day.
  11. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Joined
    04 Oct '06
    Moves
    470350
    05 Jul '16 19:01
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    No its like Saints have a day, cause I am kinda like a Saint I get my own day.
    Here I thought you were lucifer all along. 😛

    -VR
  12. Account suspended
    Joined
    26 Aug '07
    Moves
    38239
    05 Jul '16 19:58
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    Here I thought you were lucifer all along. 😛

    -VR
    All the cops are criminals and all the sinners Saints,
    pleased to meet you
    hope you guess my name!
  13. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Joined
    08 Aug '03
    Moves
    36322
    05 Jul '16 20:09
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    Canada is 149 years old to day July1,2016. This is our 4th of July for you Americans. Everyone have a Great Day! Especially the new immigrants having their first Canada Day in our Country. I plan on having a BBQ later.
    -VR
    Ummm, not exactly. You, as a nation, are still under the Queen's thumb.

    That is NOT the same as our "4th of July" at all.
  14. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Joined
    08 Aug '03
    Moves
    36322
    05 Jul '16 20:10
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    All the cops are criminals and all the sinners Saints,
    pleased to meet you
    hope you guess my name!
    We know your name, Prince of Darkness.
  15. Account suspended
    Joined
    26 Aug '07
    Moves
    38239
    05 Jul '16 21:152 edits
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    We know your name, Prince of Darkness.
    Well if it isn't the Queen of that clan of woolly wonders The Mitsfit clan, how are you your Royal fluffiness? did you have a good traitor day yesterday?
Back to Top