1. Playing with matches
    Moves
    11 Feb '19 22:16
    I have a female employee sexually harassing a male employee. He hasn’t said anything yet, but, I’ve heard enough from others that it’s pretty brutal. I’m told she’s sexting him despite his request that she stop. It’s an aggressive role reversal, but, certainly not one that can be tolerated.

While my first instinct is to tell him to dress less provocatively (for lulz) I should probably not. Any thoughts as to how I deal with this?
  2. Subscriberrookie54
    free tazer tickles..
    wildly content...
    Moves
    11 Feb '19 22:21
    hold him down,
    let her boink him...
    pronounce them man and wife,
    then it ain't a sin...
  3. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    11 Feb '19 22:51
    @hand-of-hecate said
    I have a female employee sexually harassing a male employee. He hasn’t said anything yet, but, I’ve heard enough from others that it’s pretty brutal. I’m told she’s sexting him despite his request that she stop. It’s an aggressive role reversal, but, certainly not one that can be tolerated.

While my first instinct is to tell him to dress less provocatively (for lulz) I should probably not. Any thoughts as to how I deal with this?
    You need better evidence than hearsay. Do you have an HR department?
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    11 Feb '19 23:12
    @hand-of-hecate said

Here’s a 3-point plan:

1) gossip,rumours and hearsay are not evidence of anything so don’t approach the protagonists

2) discuss the comments you have heard with HR ‘off the record’

3) don’t seek HR advice from a chess site forum
  5. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    11 Feb '19 23:24
    @hand-of-hecate said

Sorry, I've tried everything but nothing seems to keep them back.

Wish I could help.
  6. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    11 Feb '19 23:27
    @rookie54 said
    hold him down,
    let her boink him...
    pronounce them man and wife,
    then it ain't a sin...
    Nope, just makes'em worse
  7. Standard memberSunburnt
    πŸ™πŸ»
    Some other realm
    Moves
    11 Feb '19 23:47
    @Hand-of-Hecate Is this even a true story?
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    12 Feb '19 01:38
    @sunburnt said
    @Hand-of-Hecate Is this even a true story?
    Shhh...
  9. Standard memberMudfinger
    Ol' Dirty Heathen
    I'm Naked!
    Moves
    12 Feb '19 04:51
    @hand-of-hecate said

It's time for you to take one for the team. Step up and bang this chick. You are better equipped (no pun intended) than your toady is to deal with this problem in a proper systematic manner.

Be the man!
  10. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    12 Feb '19 14:22
    @mudfinger said
    It's time for you to take one for the team. Step up and bang this chick. You are better equipped (no pun intended) than your toady is to deal with this problem in a proper systematic manner.

Be the man!
    SEEK HELP! 😠
  11. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    12 Feb '19 20:25
    @hand-of-hecate said

Hearsay is all you’ve got? From third parties? That’s mighty thin. Has it occurred to you that this might be a smear campaign?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree