1. The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    07 Feb '20 16:091 edit
    @whitewalker2 said
    @badradger

Stfu you stupid c@@@t your jealous you can’t beat me that’s what’s wrong with you
    An 800 rating gap between you and you were lucky to secure a draw.

Man, he kicked your ass.

(Are you going to create a new thread to tell everyone how a player 800 points below you kicked you around the board? )
  2. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    07 Feb '20 17:00
    @moonbus said
    @WhiteWalker2

Your goal in chess is to be defeated by stronger and stronger players. Capablanca said he learned more from the games he lost than from the games he won. Evidently you have failed until now to learn anything here. Keep going until you find someone who defeats you, then you will have gained something worth having.
    well i taught him a small lesson
  3. United Kingdom
    Moves
    07 Feb '20 17:01
    No really lad haha you taught me nothing you wanted to win but couldn’t do your saying you wanted a draw to make yourself feel better
  4. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    07 Feb '20 17:04
    @whitewalker2 said
    No really lad haha you taught me nothing you wanted to win but couldn’t do your saying you wanted a draw to make yourself feel better
    play GOAD Coward/ u just making a bigger fool out of yourself
  5. United Kingdom
    Moves
    07 Feb '20 17:11
    I’m not a fool I had 12 games going so couldn’t add more you obnoxious little c@@@t
  6. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    07 Feb '20 17:131 edit
    @whitewalker2 said
    You are an 1800 player beating up on lower rated players. Did you under estimate him because of the big difference in rating? Now, when you going to start beating the 1800 players? Easy beating lower rated players, you certainly have nothing to brag about. A draw for his rating is as good as actually beating you and we all know it. Odds are pretty good you will not start a thread about that one! 😉

-VR
  7. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    14 Feb '20 10:39
    @whitewalker2 said
    I’m not a fool I had 12 games going so couldn’t add more you obnoxious little c@@@t
    Actually now it looks like you have been the fool….

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree