1. United Kingdom
    Moves
    06 Feb '20 02:45
    Has Anyone Reached 50 Wins 0 Losses

I don’t cheat I play my own game and seeing as chess is my favourite game I don’t have need to cheat .
  2. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    06 Feb '20 02:52
    @whitewalker2 said

I don’t cheat I play my own game and seeing as chess is my favourite game I don’t have need to cheat .
    I think God made it to 50
    I know you can too
  3. United Kingdom
    Moves
    06 Feb '20 02:54
    Wanna play lemondrop
  4. Joined
    23 Jan '20
    Moves
    06 Feb '20 02:59
    Any decent player can beat up on weak players like you are!

Your average opponent is 1400!
    Weak sauce.
  5. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    06 Feb '20 03:00
    @whitewalker2 said
    Wanna play lemondrop
    you are at your limit
    and I wouldn't want to spoil your perfect record
  6. Joined
    23 Jan '20
    Moves
    06 Feb '20 03:00
    @WhiteWalker2

Play the GOAD if you are a man!
  7. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    06 Feb '20 08:04
    @WhiteWalker2

Your goal in chess is to be defeated by stronger and stronger players. Capablanca said he learned more from the games he lost than from the games he won. Evidently you have failed until now to learn anything here. Keep going until you find someone who defeats you, then you will have gained something worth having.
  8. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    06 Feb '20 08:481 edit
    @whitewalker2 said

Look up @Solving-in-Style 9 losses 789 games….

Challenge the top 25 and boast again...on your own risk
  9. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    06 Feb '20 12:471 edit
    @ponderable said
    Look up @Solving-in-Style 9 losses 789 games….

Challenge the top 25 and boast again...on your own risk
    Best idea so far!

I can't see it happening though as he wouldn't challenge "goad"! (Ghost of a Duke).

-VR
  10. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    06 Feb '20 14:45
    @very-rusty said
    Best idea so far!

I can't see it happening though as he wouldn't challenge "goad"! (Ghost of a Duke).

-VR
    even the Ghost cant beat the engine.
  11. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    06 Feb '20 15:292 edits
    @badradger said
    even the Ghost cant beat the engine.
    It would depend on where the engine was set at (Level Rating). I have seen people beat chess engines at lower ratings. My good friend who passed back in 2015 use to beat them at different levels. He suggested I put one on my computer to go over games I lost. I declined as I figured the urge to look at the position during the game would be too much for me to handle. Therefore don't even have one on my Computer.

-VR
  12. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    06 Feb '20 15:55
    @whitewalker2 said

No, but mine is bigger than yours.

Just say'in
  13. The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    06 Feb '20 16:13
    @very-rusty said
    Best idea so far!

-VR
    Assuming he is the player from last year (following exactly the same pattern) I did start a game with him, but he aborted almost immediately.

I have no qualms however about losing to a stronger player. As Moonbus indicated, those are the games where we tend to do the most learning.
  14. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    06 Feb '20 16:30
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    Assuming he is the player from last year (following exactly the same pattern) I did start a game with him, but he aborted almost immediately.

I have no qualms however about losing to a stronger player. As Moonbus indicated, those are the games where we tend to do the most learning.
    So he is concerned about losing to a player 1700-1800 whichI am giving you to be for sure not saying you can't or haven't beaten higher rated players.

I agree with Moon, as one can learn from losing a lot more than games you win. As a rule I can figure out where I went wrong and made my mistake. As you've said in the past, I do carry too many games and am on 2 other sites besides this one. Probably put too much on my plate. I have cut down on my games on the other two sites since that chat. I have a weakness of liking to play different style openings and see which ones I do best in.

-VR
  15. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    06 Feb '20 16:50
    @very-rusty said
    It would depend on where the engine was set at (Level Rating). I have seen people beat chess engines at lower ratings. My good friend who passed back in 2015 use to beat them at different levels. He suggested I put one on my computer to go over games I lost. I declined as I figured the urge to look at the position during the game would be too much for me to handle. Therefore don't even have one on my Computer.

-VR
    well u dont need one on laptop just download

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree