1. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    17 Nov '15 01:23
    Have There Been a Few Events in Your Life You've Been Thankful for During 2015?.

1) Yes. One of them would be the frequent phone conversations with three active Red Hot Pawn Members.

2)
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    17 Nov '15 02:08
    What business is this of the active Red Hot Pawn Members with whom you don't have frequent phone conversations?
  3. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    17 Nov '15 02:10
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    [b]Have There Been a Few Events in Your Life You've Been Thankful for During 2015?.

1) Yes. One of them would be the frequent phone conversations with three active Red Hot Pawn Members.

2)[/b]
    Yes, waking up every day has been nice. By the way, how do you copy/paste when you're on the phone?
  4. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    17 Nov '15 04:00
    3) July 14, 2015, marked the eighth year of my enjoyment of Standard and Fischer Random960 Chess Games; Public and Private Club Forums; and kindred spirit global friendships for which I have my son to thank for discovering Red Hot Pawn and encouraging me to join on that eventful day, July 14, 2007. ..
  5. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    17 Nov '15 04:09
    Originally posted by FMF
    What business is this of the active Red Hot Pawn Members with whom you don't have frequent phone conversations?
    My Telephone Service includes Unlimited Long Distance within the USA. I'd welcome phone conversations
    with other RHP Member friends who have Unlimited International Coverage Plans.
  6. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    17 Nov '15 04:12
    My Telephone Service includes Unlimited Long Distance within the USA. I'd welcome phone conversations with other RHP Member friends who have Unlimited International Coverage Plans.
    Why not express your gratitude to these unnamed RHP members in PMs? Or is your OP some kind of peculiar own-trumpet-blowing?
  7. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    17 Nov '15 06:251 edit
    4) I'm also thankful that 2015 was the year I discovered Dr. Seuss,again for the first time. Here's one of his well known quotations:
    “You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.” ~Dr.Seuss

Footnote: "Dr. Seuss, Writer: Theodor Seuss Geisel was an American writer and illustrator best known for authoring popular children's books under the pen name Dr. Seuss. Wikipedia Born: March 2, 1904, Springfield, MA Died: September 24, 1991, La Jolla, San Diego, CA"
  8. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    17 Nov '15 07:00
    Originally posted by FMF
    Why not express your gratitude to these unnamed RHP members in PMs? Or is your OP some kind of peculiar own-trumpet-blowing?
    Why do you care?
  9. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    17 Nov '15 07:22
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Why do you care?
    The same could be asked of you? 😉
  10. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    17 Nov '15 07:33
    Originally posted by FMF
    The same could be asked of you? 😉
    Hypocritical evasion noted.
  11. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    17 Nov '15 07:42
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Hypocritical evasion noted.
    I asked Grampy Bobby a question - two in fact - and he has evaded them.

What I make of Grampy Bobby's drawing attention to himself in this odd RHP-centric way is pretty clear from the two posts I made on this page. You not getting it doesn't make it evasive in any way. 😉
  12. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    17 Nov '15 07:45
    Originally posted by FMF

What I make of Grampy Bobby's drawing attention to himself in this odd RHP-centric way is pretty clear from the two posts I made on this page. You not getting it doesn't make it evasive in any way. 😉
    Apparently I'm not the one who didn't "get it".
  13. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    17 Nov '15 07:51
    Originally posted by FMF

What makes you so sour that you seek to criticise even a decent inoffensive conversational thread?
  14. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    17 Nov '15 07:53
    Originally posted by FMF

Why should he not merely ignore your questions? Ignoring is not evading.
  15. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    17 Nov '15 07:55
    [b]Have There Been a Few Events in Your Life You've Been Thankful for During 2015?.

2)[/b]
    Yes. Discovering the joys and comradeship within the Clans Forum, now sadly only a memory, but discovering also friendships here in the GF.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree