1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    17 Nov '15 08:02
    Originally posted by Startreader
    Why should he not merely ignore your questions? Ignoring is not evading.
    He should say and do whatever he wants. So should you.
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    17 Nov '15 08:08
    Originally posted by Startreader
    What makes you so sour that you seek to criticise even a decent inoffensive conversational thread?
    I don't feel sour at all. He often browbeats people here for focussing on themselves in their posts. Lo and behold he kicks off a thread in a public forum with private information about himself and phone calls he makes to unnamed persons. I am interested in why he didn't take this focus upon himself and express it in a few PMs to the people concerned.
  3. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    17 Nov '15 08:53
    Originally posted by FMF
    I asked Grampy Bobby a question - two in fact - and he has evaded them.

Get in line ... I'm still waiting. 🙂
  4. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    17 Nov '15 11:02
    Originally posted by wolfgang59
    Get in line ... I'm still waiting. 🙂
    Your question?
  5. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    17 Nov '15 11:11
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    Your question?
    Your thinking behind the statement you made in "Pray for Paris" thread;
    namely;

"9/11" was the precursor of the horrific terrorist attack in Paris on Friday, November 13, 2015.

A reply is not good enough. An answer please.

and

Do you hate the Tooth Fairy?

They are just the most recent two questions which you have failed to answer.
    (As you well know)
  6. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    17 Nov '15 14:52
    3) I think...My dad (99) recovering from a hip injury and two get-togethers with family to make amends for past issues.
  7. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    17 Nov '15 15:225 edits
    namely;

"9/11" was the precursor of the horrific terrorist attack in Paris on Friday, November 13, 2015.

and

(As you well know)
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby Thread 166323 ["Pray for Paris" thread Page 14]
    "No less than [7 Thumbs Down]? My friends and almost friends and avowed detractors, "9/11" was the precursor of the horrific terrorist attack in Paris on Friday, November 13, 2015. And, yes, these evil personified events will likely continue in your lifetimes and quite possibly in my own."

"How and why?
    Or are all terrorists the same?
    In which case we could say some IRA atrocities were the precursor to 9/11"

"WND EXCLUSIVE: BIG LIST OF MUSLIM TERROR ATTACKS IN U.S. SINCE 9/11
    Deadly Islamic jihad on American soil still happening at alarming pace Published: 07/16/2015 at 10:45 PM"
    http://www.wnd.com/2015/07/big-list-of-muslim-terror-attacks-in-u-s-since-911/

"wolfgang59, since you appear to have the credentials to be the resident expert of historical events on this online forum, perhaps you're best qualified to decide the answers to your own three questions which are a tad too lengthy to present here with a C&P which would be anathema to some."

i]Originally posted by wolfgang59[/i]
    "Just wanted to know your thoughts behind your silly statement.
    Obviously there were none."

"Au contraire, wolfgang59; your prompt reply "behind your silly statement" suggests
    that it reflects an "anathema" which you vehemently disapprove of and/or dislike."

"Tell us then."

Originally posted by Grampy Bobby (Page 15)
    "Sure. Apparently, we disagree in substance though I respect your considerable historical scholarship.
    Specifically that evil personified has existed in the universe well before the human race began."

The depravity of the human race is demonstrated in criminal activity on the local level and on the world stage by the rule of tyrannical governments which seek to subjugate its citizens by controlling their lives with the appearance of security in exchange for the loss of freedom with the longer term goal of one world government domination. The evil octane which drives these behaviors includes materialism lust; sexual lust, approbation lust; crusader lust and power lust to name a few. The precursors to "9/11" are listed in "WND EXCLUSIVE: BIG LIST OF MUSLIM TERROR ATTACKS IN U.S. SINCE 9/11 Deadly Islamic jihad on American soil still happening at alarming pace Published: 07/16/2015 at 10:45 PM" http://www.wnd.com/2015/07/big-list-of-muslim-terror-attacks-in-u-s-since-911/" provided on page fourteen of the "Pray for Paris" thread and again above. One final observation:

“Power tends to corrupt and absolute power corrupts absolutely.” (Lord Acton, British historian)

"Do you hate the Tooth Fairy?"

Public Forum, Thread Title and Page Number please?
  8. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    17 Nov '15 15:28
    Originally posted by Great Big Stees
    3) I think...My dad (99) recovering from a hip injury and two get-togethers with family to make amends for past issues.
    Wonderful event which must have been a joyful occasion for your entire family.
  9. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    17 Nov '15 16:581 edit
    namely;

and

(As you well know)
    wolfgang59, here are three additional authoritative website listings which include photographs of these "wanted terrorists" may be of interest:

https://www.fbi.gov/wanted/wanted_terrorists

https://www.fbi.gov/stats-services/publications/todays-fbi-facts-figures/facts-and-figures-031413.pdf

http://www.wnd.com/2015/02/fbi-has-opened-isis-cases-in-49-u-s-states/
  10. SubscriberDrewnogal
    Constant Gardener
    The Plot
    Moves
    17 Nov '15 17:59

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

11. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    17 Nov '15 18:421 edit
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    Thank you, my online friend. Wish I had International Long Distance included with my home telephone monthly plan. If I did, you would receive a person to person phone call this evening with a Cuppa Tea. Thanks for telling us about your "Best event this year." Reading it was heartwarming, to say the least.
  12. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    17 Nov '15 19:47
    [b"WND EXCLUSIVE: BIG LIST OF MUSLIM TERROR ATTACKS IN U.S. SINCE 9/11

"Do you hate the Tooth Fairy?"
    Public Forum, Thread Title and Page Number please?[/b]
    1. You need to look up what "precursor" means.
    Because your reply is in no way an answer.

2. Is "Do you hate the Tooth Fairy?" not clear enough?
  13. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    18 Nov '15 03:59
    5) An unanticipated pleasant event this year was welcoming the high spirited Clans Forum contributors to this forum. I'm glad you're here.
  14. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    18 Nov '15 04:011 edit
    [b]Have There Been a Few Events in Your Life You've Been Thankful for During 2015?
    To be clear; "in your life" or "2015"?
  15. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    18 Nov '15 04:04
    5) An unanticipated pleasant event this year was welcoming the high spirited Clans Forum contributors to this forum. I'm glad you're here.
    Ahh.. so you won't be copy-pasting any more OPs about "lack of civility" or "internet trolls" and aiming them in their (or anyone else's) general direction. This is - I suppose - an unanticipated pleasant event. 😀

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree