1. Account suspended
    Moves
    15 Dec '16 13:04
    In Denmark people kinda fancy wheat beer, and it means German (often served in 0.75 l glasses with a piece of lemon).

Of course that it doesn't really matter, but Paulaner, Erdinger, Franziskaner (in all versions, filtered, non-filtered, dark, blurry /sløret in Danish/) always tastes better for me in - Denmark. In some slum bars as for example Heidi's Bier Bar in Copenhagen, in Vestergade, which is only open place in that area /city center/ after 22.00 on working days (besides City Bar in Vesterbrogade in vicinity, but they don't have German beers).
    Heidi's Bier Bar has happy days from Monday to Thursday with cheap beers cheap even for Denmark, and Denmark is so expensive.
    I tried Berliner Weissbier in - Berlin, but it didn't taste as good as in Copenhagen. Or in Amsterdam - try to visit Beer Temple there. And Danish beers tast much better in Amsterdam.
    Just a placebo effect, I reckon.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree