General Forum

General Forum

1. SubscriberMudfinger
    Ol' Dirty Heathen
    I'm Naked!
    Moves
    09 Feb '19 00:581 edit
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/bingo-brawl-breaks-out-at-canadian-nursing-home/ar-BBTkcD7?ocid=spartanntp

Those animals!
  2. SubscriberMudfinger
    Ol' Dirty Heathen
    I'm Naked!
    Moves
    09 Feb '19 01:00
    @Mudfinger
    I think one of these broads was GBS. Yep. Think about it.
  3. Standard memberHand of Hecate
    Cock Fighter
    Mongo
    Moves
    09 Feb '19 03:041 edit
    @mudfinger said
    @Mudfinger
    I think one of these broads was GBS. Yep. Think about it.
    I once jerked off a beaver to win a talent competition. This is afffectionately refered to as beaver baiting where I grew up in Canada.
  4. SubscriberMudfinger
    Ol' Dirty Heathen
    I'm Naked!
    Moves
    09 Feb '19 03:07
    @hand-of-hecate said
    I once jerked off a beaver to win a talent competition. This is afffectionately refered to as beaver baiting where I grew up in Canada.
    I'm assuming the money shot was a facial? You're a hell of a team player. Talk about taking one on the chin!...
  5. Standard memberHand of Hecate
    Cock Fighter
    Mongo
    Moves
    09 Feb '19 03:201 edit
    @mudfinger said
    I'm assuming the money shot was a facial? You're a hell of a team player. Talk about taking one on the chin!...
    Keep your sick bestiality fantasies to yourself. This is a professional skill developed over many years and passed down from Father to son. How else do you think Canadians raise beavers for their pelts. A sustainable breeding program is essential.
  6. SubscriberMudfinger
    Ol' Dirty Heathen
    I'm Naked!
    Moves
    09 Feb '19 07:52
    @hand-of-hecate said
    Keep your sick bestiality fantasies to yourself. This is a professional skill developed over many years and passed down from Father to son. How else do you think Canadians raise beavers for their pelts. A sustainable breeding program is essential.
    You had me at pelts. What's the chance of us breeding? You'll have to be the girl again.
  7. Subscriberrookie54
    free tazer tickles..
    wildly content...
    Moves
    09 Feb '19 14:51
    @mudfinger said
    Those animals!
    "Officials said no one was seriously injured or charged."

wussie canaucks
  8. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    09 Feb '19 15:12
    @mudfinger said
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/bingo-brawl-breaks-out-at-canadian-nursing-home/ar-BBTkcD7?ocid=spartanntp

Those animals!
    Senior Canadian women take their Bingo seriously and rightfully so. I know I sure do. Take "my" spot or mess with my Smurfs and prepare to die or at least lose your dentures. 😠
  9. SubscriberMudfinger
    Ol' Dirty Heathen
    I'm Naked!
    Moves
    09 Feb '19 19:10
    @great-big-stees said
    Senior Canadian women take their Bingo seriously and rightfully so. I know I sure do. Take "my" spot or mess with my Smurfs and prepare to die or at least lose your dentures. 😠
    I simply can't afford to lose my tooth. It's all I got. Ya gotta watch those Senior Canadian women though. They're deadly. They'll getchya.
  10. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    10 Feb '19 14:15
    @mudfinger said
    I simply can't afford to lose my tooth. It's all I got. Ya gotta watch those Senior Canadian women though. They're deadly. They'll getchya.
    Do you take it out at night?...the tooth I mean. 😲
  11. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    10 Feb '19 14:161 edit
    @mudfinger said
    Do you take it out at night?....the tooth I mean. 🤔 😲

EDIT: What the??? How'd I manage to do that? Twice.