Here's Why You Can't Trust A Canuck

Here's Why You Can't Trust A Canuck

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ol' Dirty Heathen

I'm Naked!

Moves
09 Feb 19
1 edit

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/bingo-brawl-breaks-out-at-canadian-nursing-home/ar-BBTkcD7?ocid=spartanntp

Those animals!

Ol' Dirty Heathen

I'm Naked!

Moves
09 Feb 19

@Mudfinger
I think one of these broads was GBS. Yep. Think about it.

HoH
Thug

Playing with matches

Moves
09 Feb 19
1 edit

@mudfinger said
@Mudfinger
I think one of these broads was GBS. Yep. Think about it.
I once jerked off a beaver to win a talent competition. This is afffectionately refered to as beaver baiting where I grew up in Canada.

Ol' Dirty Heathen

I'm Naked!

Moves
09 Feb 19

@hand-of-hecate said
I once jerked off a beaver to win a talent competition. This is afffectionately refered to as beaver baiting where I grew up in Canada.
I'm assuming the money shot was a facial? You're a hell of a team player. Talk about taking one on the chin!...

HoH
Thug

Playing with matches

Moves
09 Feb 19
1 edit

@mudfinger said
I'm assuming the money shot was a facial? You're a hell of a team player. Talk about taking one on the chin!...
Keep your sick bestiality fantasies to yourself. This is a professional skill developed over many years and passed down from Father to son. How else do you think Canadians raise beavers for their pelts. A sustainable breeding program is essential.

Ol' Dirty Heathen

I'm Naked!

Moves
09 Feb 19

@hand-of-hecate said
Keep your sick bestiality fantasies to yourself. This is a professional skill developed over many years and passed down from Father to son. How else do you think Canadians raise beavers for their pelts. A sustainable breeding program is essential.
You had me at pelts. What's the chance of us breeding? You'll have to be the girl again.

free tazer tickles..

wildly content...

Moves
09 Feb 19

@mudfinger said
Those animals!
"Officials said no one was seriously injured or charged."

wussie canaucks

Moves
09 Feb 19

@mudfinger said
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/bingo-brawl-breaks-out-at-canadian-nursing-home/ar-BBTkcD7?ocid=spartanntp

Those animals!
Senior Canadian women take their Bingo seriously and rightfully so. I know I sure do. Take "my" spot or mess with my Smurfs and prepare to die or at least lose your dentures. 😠

Ol' Dirty Heathen

I'm Naked!

Moves
09 Feb 19

@great-big-stees said
Senior Canadian women take their Bingo seriously and rightfully so. I know I sure do. Take "my" spot or mess with my Smurfs and prepare to die or at least lose your dentures. 😠
I simply can't afford to lose my tooth. It's all I got. Ya gotta watch those Senior Canadian women though. They're deadly. They'll getchya.

Moves
10 Feb 19

@mudfinger said
I simply can't afford to lose my tooth. It's all I got. Ya gotta watch those Senior Canadian women though. They're deadly. They'll getchya.
Do you take it out at night?...the tooth I mean. 😲

Moves
10 Feb 19
1 edit

@mudfinger said
Do you take it out at night?....the tooth I mean. 🤔 😲

EDIT: What the??? How'd I manage to do that? Twice.