1. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    30 Sep '17 14:38
    Originally posted by @bongallojoe
    this high schooler made a robot made of metal woth a balloon filled with helium or something likeethat, an air lighter than air thtstayed at the top of earths atmosphere until it popped. hr used a gps and like a remote toy car thingie where he made the signal strength longer, and attachef a go pro onto it. i could do that if ij had thr go pro 🙁 would only be like 30-75 dollars too, nitb includinf thr go lpro.
    Even at 100,000 feet there is not much curvature of Earth to speak of. Remember, that is only about 20 miles high and earth is 8000 miles across. There isn't a huge curve seen even from ISS 12 times higher. And they don't ever get to cross Antarctica to show the entire continent, it has been shown in craft a million miles from Earth but of course Freak and his buddies just move the goalpost and say it was done on a computer back at Goddard or someplace. That is their answer to ALL photo's from space. Apparently NASA has total control of every space faring nation on Earth, Russia, China, UK, Italy and therefore controls every image comin in from those countries as well as our own in the US. The bullshyte just keeps getting deeper the longer this goes on. Now US and Russia are combining efforts to go back to the moon and I suppose showing up close and personal footprints will just cause the deniers to say, THAT is fake too. USA controls all Russian photo's it seems and just puts fakes in EVERY countries pictures, ESA, no matter, we control them according to the deniers. What is interesting is the deniers are all Americans. You don't find Chinese Moon landing deniers or Russian since they know good and well we went to the moon and I was part of it. It just seems to me those deniers, Americans, are traitors pure and simple, like the Freak. The would be shot if they were in Russia and it was the Soviets who beat US to the moon and some assswipe Russian citizen started that bullshtye, how long do you think he or she would have lived? My guess is about 24 hours.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree