Honest online NEWS SOURCE search

Honest online NEWS SOURCE search

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RHP Member No.16

Moves
13 Jan 23

Where is the best online news that sticks to just presenting the latest news, without political bias? In other words, just the facts.

They can still present editorials or opinions of commentators, as long as they are clearly identified as what they are.

This is not intended to be a debate or mud-slinging thread. Let's just talk about specific sites that you like, and point out what you like about them.

free tazer tickles..

wildly content...

Moves
13 Jan 23

npr

super duper boring

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
13 Jan 23

@mwmiller said
Where is the best online news that sticks to just presenting the latest news, without political bias? In other words, just the facts.

They can still present editorials or opinions of commentators, as long as they are clearly identified as what they are.

This is not intended to be a debate or mud-slinging thread. Let's just talk about specific sites that you like, and point out what you like about them.
If you happen to find one, please let us know! πŸ™‚

-VR

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
13 Jan 23

@mwmiller

I read Handelsblatt, Cnn, Aljazeera and Debka file and try to extract what I think is the common denominator.

Über-Nerd

Moves
13 Jan 23

@mwmiller

Reuters

AP

Jack Torrance

Overlook Hotel

Moves
13 Jan 23

Russia Today

πŸ‘Œ

Moves
13 Jan 23

@the-gravedigger said
Russia Today
🀣

RHP Member No.16

Moves
13 Jan 23

I currently bounce back and forth through the following online news sites:
Google News
Associated Press
Reuters
World News

After browsing through those, I often go to factcheck.org to see what they have.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
13 Jan 23

@mwmiller said
Google News
Associated Press
Reuters
World News

After browsing through those, I often go to factcheck.org to see what they have.
Even after all that, are you sure you have the correct story or information. I take it all with a grain of salt as they say.

-VR

πŸ‘Œ

Moves
13 Jan 23
1 edit

@very-rusty said
Even after all that, are you sure you have the correct story or information. I take it all with a grain of salt as they say.

-VR
100 percent true.

I watch all the big ones from all sides and every network is biased with an agenda.

So am I.

Über-Nerd

Moves
14 Jan 23
1 edit

@mwmiller said
Google News
Associated Press
Reuters
World News

Why not a printed medium, then? The Economist, for example. They can be sued for printing lies or slander; tends to make them more careful to fact-check before going to press.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
14 Jan 23

@moonbus said
Why not a printed medium, then? The Economist, for example. They can be sued for printing lies or slander; tends to make them more careful to fact-check before going to press.
moon, you seem to bright to me, to believe everything you read rather it goes to press or not.

-VR

Moves
14 Jan 23

That may be like trying to find, the meaning of life.😲

Cryptic

Behind the scenes

Moves
15 Jan 23

@mwmiller said

IMHO - US News and World Report is the least bias.

Moves
15 Jan 23

@mchill said
IMHO - US News and World Report is the least bias.
How do you know?