Honor Roll

Honor Roll

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
03 Jun 19

@handyandy said
Your opinion is worthless.
Same could be said about you Andy from where I sit!!! πŸ˜› πŸ˜‰

-VR

Australia

Moves
04 Jun 19
1 edit

The last 13 posts are a schoolboy p1ss1ng contest. I sometimes dream about a forum where conversations happen. Silly me.

Read a book!

Moves
04 Jun 19

@kewpie said
The last 13 posts are a schoolboy p1ss1ng contest. I sometimes dream about a forum where conversations happen. Silly me.
Thanks for counting. Sometimes the pissing contests are just to annoy schoolgirls.

By the way, pissing doesn't need 1's.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
04 Jun 19

@kewpie said
Watching Handy Andy and Very Rusty slug it out is preferable to dozens of pages of posters acquiescing to the intent of the OP which was blatant flame-bait.

Australia

Moves
04 Jun 19

@divegeester said
Watching Handy Andy and Very Rusty slug it out is preferable to dozens of pages of posters acquiescing to the intent of the OP which was blatant flame-bait.
Is that what was intended? I really don't get forums.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
04 Jun 19

@kewpie said
Kewpie...Really? Do you live in a fatasy world of your own? You dream about the forums? Might be time for you to take a break, if you are starting to actually dream about the forums. πŸ˜‰ Please tell me you're joking!!!

-VR

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
04 Jun 19

@divegeester said
I don't know Dive, you've know the OP probably around the same amount of time I have. Do you really think that was her intentions?

-VR

Gothenburg

Moves
04 Jun 19

@very-rusty said
Kewpie...Really? Do you live in a fatasy world of your own? You dream about the forums? Might be time for you to take a break, if you are starting to actually dream about the forums. πŸ˜‰ Please tell me you're joking!!!

-VR
I can assure you that Kewpie does not live in a fantasy World - she is very much a down-to-earth person whom I have had the privilege of meeting in person. She is not a dreamer.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
04 Jun 19

@torunn said
I can assure you that Kewpie does not live in a fantasy World - she is very much a down-to-earth person whom I have had the privilege of meeting in person. She is not a dreamer.
Perhaps you missed what she typed....What am I missing between the lines. Doesn't she say what she means? Why not spell out exactly what she is trying to say? I beileve she is in a different time zone so I am sure we will hear more from her. It would be nice if people would let people answer for themselves instead of answering for them. πŸ˜‰

-VR

Gothenburg

Moves
04 Jun 19
1 edit

@very-rusty said
Perhaps you missed what she typed....What am I missing between the lines. Doesn't she say what she means? Why not spell out exactly what she is trying to say? I beileve she is in a different time zone so I am sure we will hear more from her. It would be nice if people would let people answer for themselves instead of answering for them. πŸ˜‰

-VR
I have the impression that you respond in many threads where posts were not directly aimed at you... πŸ™‚ But I know she can answer for herself and maybe she will, if she thinks it's worthwhile.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
04 Jun 19
1 edit

@torunn said
I have the impression that you respons in many threads where posts were not directly aimed at you... πŸ™‚ But I know she can answer for herself and maybe she will, if she thinks it's worthwhile.
Having known her so well as you met her in person, you know she will answer if she feels she is right in what she said to begin with!!! πŸ˜‰ I've met many people in person, still don't know them that well!!! πŸ˜‰

As far as me responding in many threads where posts were not directly aimed at me, that is entirely your opinion not knowing digs that were in the statement meant for me. Perhaps you should pay closer attention and it will give a better idea of what is happening in any particular forum or thread in that forum. πŸ˜‰

-VR

Moves
04 Jun 19

@torunn said
I have the impression that you respons in many threads where posts were not directly aimed at you... πŸ™‚ But I know she can answer for herself and maybe she will, if she thinks it's worthwhile.
πŸ€” πŸ˜†

Gothenburg

Moves
04 Jun 19

@very-rusty said
Having known her so well as you met her in person, you know she will answer if she feels she is right in what she said to begin with!!! πŸ˜‰ I've met many people in person, still don't know them that well!!! πŸ˜‰

As far as me responding in many threads where posts were not directly aimed at me, that is entirely your opinion not knowing digs that were in the statement meant ...[text shortened]... l give a better idea of what is happening in any particular forum or thread in that forum. πŸ˜‰

-VR
There are many things I miss because of hidden insinuations and suggestions - it would take me a considerable time to figure those out - if at all possible - so I let them pass usually.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
04 Jun 19

@torunn said
There are many things I miss because of hidden insinuations and suggestions - it would take me a considerable time to figure those out - if at all possible - so I let them pass usually.
IF that is the case then why tell me I answer questions which are not aimed at me if you don't know for sure that is the case? I think you may have proved my point without realizing it. πŸ˜‰

-VR

Gothenburg

Moves
04 Jun 19

@very-rusty said
IF that is the case then why tell me I answer questions which are not aimed at me if you don't know for sure that is the case? I think you may have proved my point without realizing it. πŸ˜‰

-VR
Why waste time on this issue, back to topic. πŸ™‚