25 Jan '17 04:20
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Except that he needs to be re-elected in four years πŸ˜•
    No he doesn't.
  2. Joined
    15 Dec '03
    Moves
    25 Jan '17 05:23
    Stock market to almost hit 20k Axed TTP. Met w/the big 3 auto makers. Going to renegotiate NAFTA. Going to aprrove the Trans Canada and Dakota pipeline. Has the endoresment of all the unions including my own. MAGA. IT's going to happen. Looks good for my future. Sailing around the USA and the Caribbean in 3 yrs.
  3. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    25 Jan '17 06:00
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Why not?
    He's not politically savvy enough to avoid impeachable offences. Hilary torpedoed her campaign with a few emails; Trump is way beyond that sort of stupid, and he's arrogant enough to try to simply bluff his way through. His basic instinct is to try to intimidate anyone who criticizes him; that worked on the campaign trail but it won't inside the Beltway.

U.S. presidents are required by law to sell off all assets and put them into a blind trust (not managed by a family member). Especially in Trump's case, this is going to be scrutinized microscopically. I expect it has not really registered with him that he cannot be both Private Billionaire Trump and U.S. President (servant of the common man) at the same time, that he will perjure himself about some deal or other from which he stands to profit and it'll be 'Hasta la vista, Trump!"
  4. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    25 Jan '17 08:12
    Originally posted by moonbus
    He's not politically savvy enough to avoid impeachable offences. Hilary torpedoed her campaign with a few emails; Trump is way beyond that sort of stupid, and he's arrogant enough to try to simply bluff his way through. His basic instinct is to try to intimidate anyone who criticizes him; that worked on the campaign trail but it won't inside the Beltway.
    ...[text shortened]... lf about some deal or other from which he stands to profit and it'll be 'Hasta la vista, Trump!"
    I can't wait for that, except then Pence would be president. Anyone want that?
  5. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    25 Jan '17 11:46
    Originally posted by kquinn909
    Stock market to almost hit 20k Axed TTP. Met w/the big 3 auto makers. Going to renegotiate NAFTA. Going to aprrove the Trans Canada and Dakota pipeline. Has the endoresment of all the unions including my own. MAGA. IT's going to happen. Looks good for my future. Sailing around the USA and the Caribbean in 3 yrs.
    I'd wait on that sailing cruise if I were you, until you see whether he gets the Panama canal back. After it all, it was yours, 'til some idiot president gave it away.
  6. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    25 Jan '17 15:14
    Originally posted by Seitse
    Stop whining, old fart, you're not likely to see the end of his term anyway.
    Right, when will Hitler send him to the ovens?
  7. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    25 Jan '17 15:141 edit
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/trump-communication-freeze_us_58878b3ae4b0441a8f7114e2

The conversion away from a democracy into a dictatorship has started.
    Where have you been for 8 years? πŸ™„

Obama basically ignored laws he did not like, and even made personal exemptions for laws he signed into legislation, namely Obamacare.

No, Dims helped lay the dictatorship foundation and are confident they will get their dictator in power at some point. It's only a matter of time.
  8. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    25 Jan '17 15:50
    Originally posted by whodey
    Where have you been for 8 years? πŸ™„

Obama basically ignored laws he did not like, and even made personal exemptions for laws he signed into legislation, namely Obamacare.

No, Dims helped lay the dictatorship foundation and are confident they will get their dictator in power at some point. It's only a matter of time.
    Go back to Debates, where they appreciate your idiocy.
  9. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    25 Jan '17 15:59
    Originally posted by HandyAndy
    Just shut up, eh?

Seems to be the theme for the left these days.
  10. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Moves
    25 Jan '17 16:06
    At least he's appreciated somewhere, pops πŸ™‚
  11. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    25 Jan '17 16:51
    Just shut up, eh?

Seems to be the theme for the left these days.
    Sell your alt-right racist garbage somewhere else.
  12. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    25 Jan '17 17:01
    Site Idea: A new Forum...The Dump.
  13. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    25 Jan '17 17:481 edit
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Hmmm is anyone really willing to forfeit their life to take him out?
    robbie,

I wouldn't rule that possibility out completely. The secret service are going to have to be on their toes at all times. There is so much going on behind the scene we don't know anything about. I am sure there have been attempts stopped already we will never hear about.

-VR
  14. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    25 Jan '17 19:57
    Right racist garbage?

You're the racist. You hate orange people
  15. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Moves
    25 Jan '17 20:04
    Right racist garbage?

You're the racist. You hate orange people
    At this stage of her existence, Andy hates everything that breathes.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree