1. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    25 Jan '17 20:12
    Originally posted by Seitse
    At this stage of her existence, Andy hates everything that breathes.
    Puzzling, someone starts thread about Trump and gets upset when people talk politics?

I've been set up! 😲
  2. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    25 Jan '17 20:25
    Originally posted by whodey
    Puzzling, someone starts thread about Trump and gets upset when people talk politics?

I've been set up! 😲
    whodey,

That is the way it is when you start a conversation about Religion or Politics. Trump went in, but Mrs. Clinton had more votes. Now they are doing an investigation into the votes. Trump isn't happy with just being President, his ego also wants the most votes.

As an outsider looking in, this is how I see it. How much tax dollars of the American people will be spent on this investigation, or will Trump pay for it himself?

-VR
  3. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    25 Jan '17 22:071 edit
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    whodey,

That is the way it is when you start a conversation about Religion or Politics. Trump went in, but Mrs. Clinton had more votes. Now they are doing an investigation into the votes. Trump isn't happy with just being President, his ego also wants the most votes.

As an outsider looking in, this is how I see it. How much tax dollars of the American people will be spent on this investigation, or will Trump pay for it himself?

-VR
    Of course Hillary had more votes. It's because of the population levels of California and New York City. Those two areas alone are the reason. The rest of the country basically went to Trump.

The Founders set up the electoral college to offset the notion that two highly populated areas of the country should dictate to the rest of the country.
  4. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Moves
    25 Jan '17 22:10

I've been set up! 😲
    Look, you're used to deal with the scum of the earth, the dregs of
    society... yes, the debates forum.

However, the degenerate forum (a.k.a. general forum) has a couple of
    maniacs on borrowed time, with nothing to lose and a deep resentment
    towards anything that is still psychiatrically capable of feeling a bit of
    joy in life.

They are... I am scared of uttering their names... they are... oh my
    goodness... just make sure not to repeat their names 3 times. Handy
    Mandy and funhouse. There you go, I said it. Watch your back. Logic
    is not their forte.
  5. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    25 Jan '17 22:31
    Originally posted by Seitse
    Look, you're used to deal with the scum of the earth, the dregs of
    society... yes, the debates forum.

However, the degenerate forum (a.k.a. general forum) has a couple of
    maniacs on borrowed time, with nothing to lose and a deep resentment
    towards anything that is still psychiatrically capable of feeling a bit of
    joy in life.

They are... I am scare ...[text shortened]... Handy
    Mandy and funhouse. There you go, I said it. Watch your back. Logic
    is not their forte.
    Sure, but other than that they are not so bad.
  6. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Moves
    26 Jan '17 00:21
    Sure, but other than that they are not so bad.
    'Bad' as in 'these soft and smelly avocados are not so bad'? If so, then
    yes, they're bad.
  7. Standard memberlemon lime
    itiswhatitis
    oLd ScHoOl
    Moves
    26 Jan '17 05:381 edit

I've been set up! 😲
    When you realise you've been set up, use it as an opportunity to post a video or two that wouldn't seem relevant anywhere else. For example...

YouTube

And for that special someone in your life...YouTube
  8. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    26 Jan '17 14:52
    Where have you been for 8 years? 🙄

Obama basically ignored laws he did not like, and even made personal exemptions for laws he signed into legislation, namely Obamacare.

No, Dims helped lay the dictatorship foundation and are confident they will get their dictator in power at some point. It's only a matter of time.
    Er, you seem to forget rather conveniently what is now called Obamacare was in fact first proposed by Republicans. But when Democrats took up the mantle, now its a pariah law.

How easy you forget. You are simply racist and that is the bottom line. If Obama had been Republican you would have gulped a few times but then jumped on the O wagan.
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    26 Jan '17 16:08
    Me happy!
  10. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    26 Jan '17 19:50
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Hmmm is anyone really willing to forfeit their life to take him out?
    You been living in a box for the last 20 years?
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    27 Jan '17 08:55
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/trump-communication-freeze_us_58878b3ae4b0441a8f7114e2

The conversion away from a democracy into a dictatorship has started.
    Well, who likes terrorists? They destroyed my hobby - attending rock gigs, so I like them tortured with water and other means.
    Hey, why Obama did not terminate torture and Guantanama in Guadallahara? Oh yes, he was busy getting Nobel prize for peace.
    But I sense here liberals' old fear of abuse the power. Trump might use Chinese water dripping and waterbridge on Meryl Streep and De Niro. Streep eserved it with her bad acting. De Niro could have excuse for Deer Hunter and Raging Bull.
    But there are only liberals sissies, chess players who should be afraid, so take care of yourselves you chess nerds.
    I am antityrkish highway robber from Balkan.
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    27 Jan '17 09:01
    Only 2 liberal oases now are Canada and Germany with only 2 reasonable politicians Trudeau jr. and Frue Merkel.
    I envy Canadianas, coz i loved Pierre Trudeau, with his long hair on the shoulders with his liberalism as great as Olof Palme's so gret idealism tha even his son had to say something nice about late Castro.
    I liked Trudeau's friendship with Marshal Tito, and Trudeau's crazy wife who cheated him with Mick Jagger, and Pierrede recenched with fooking Bianca Jagger.
    I love Merkel's human approach today, human approach in cruel politics.
    And USA could have been a third corner with Bernie Sanders, he was last hope for America, but you stinking democrats didn't like the smell of his jewishness, you racists and people of prejudice, you an't stand women and Jews in poltiics, so you got what you deserved. Even democrats couldn't stand idea of Hillary as president so she was sabotaged from her own party collegaues,
    With Bernie world might have had a chance, now save your arrrses, chess nerds, and now you now how we in Eastern Europe fell all of ours lives with Muppet-presidendts.
  13. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    27 Jan '17 17:48
    Originally posted by vandervelde
    Only 2 liberal oases now are Canada and Germany with only 2 reasonable politicians Trudeau jr. and Frue Merkel.
    I envy Canadianas, coz i loved Pierre Trudeau, with his long hair on the shoulders with his liberalism as great as Olof Palme's so gret idealism tha even his son had to say something nice about late Castro.
    I liked Trudeau's friendship with M ...[text shortened]... nerds, and now you now how we in Eastern Europe fell all of ours lives with Muppet-presidendts.
    Yes, aren't we lucky to have a short attention span narcississtic sociopath president. And that is his GOOD side.
  14. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    27 Jan '17 20:36
    Originally posted by vandervelde
    Me happy!
    Me too! 😵

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree