1. Account suspended
    Moves
    06 Jan '17 09:56
    It's been a year since hotmail became extremely, painfully slow as if it wasn't baad enough when they merged it with Oulook cráp.

Well, I decided to introduce a new siganture in my Hotmail account so as to annoy those peeping bástáárds reading each mail I write and who make Hotmail so slow.

I translate some books, and since I don't have proper backup, at the end of the working day, I sent Word files to myself just in case.

On January 3rd I sent a mail to myself with subject
    MESSAGE TO CIA AND NSA
    and with body message which now is my signature:

Fück you both, you made hotmail.com so slow to start and send&receive emails.

Damned you, go füuck yourselves! You fruitcakes behind screen without real life.
    And no real email - backup of my translation./
    I felt great.
  2. Mar-a-Lago
    Moves
    06 Jan '17 11:35
    Originally posted by vandervelde
    It's been a year since hotmail became extremely, painfully slow as if it wasn't baad enough when they merged it with Oulook cráp.

Well, I decided to introduce a new siganture in my Hotmail account so as to annoy those peeping bástáárds reading each mail I write and who make Hotmail so slow.

I translate some books, and since I don't have proper back ...[text shortened]... reen without real life.
    And no real email - backup of my translation./
    I felt great.
    Like your style !
  3. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    06 Jan '17 12:36
    Originally posted by Captain Strange
    Like your style !
    You would. You're strange.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree