General Forum

General Forum

  1. Joined
    07 Aug '12
    Moves
    38806
    25 Oct '16 00:07
    Memory foam mattress, listening to the falling rain with open windows, free of alcohol, wearing ear plugs to block out the noise of neighbours or facing East?
  2. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Non sum qualis eram
    At the edge
    Joined
    23 Sep '06
    Moves
    18031
    25 Oct '16 00:53
    Originally posted by drewnogal
    Memory foam mattress, listening to the falling rain with open windows, free of alcohol, wearing ear plugs to block out the noise of neighbours or facing East?
    Facing south in a quiet neighborhood on a firm mattress with no memory.
  3. Subscriberlemondrop
    pawn grabber
    Joined
    19 Jul '13
    Moves
    196792
    25 Oct '16 01:06
    cat naps
  4. Subscriberdivegeester
    digital entity
    libera te ex inferis
    Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    88290
    25 Oct '16 01:071 edit
    Originally posted by drewnogal
    Memory foam mattress, listening to the falling rain with open windows, free of alcohol, wearing ear plugs to block out the noise of neighbours or facing East?
    Listening to falling rain (actually the sea) but with no earplugs which selectively block other noises 😛
  5. Subscriberdivegeester
    digital entity
    libera te ex inferis
    Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    88290
    25 Oct '16 01:22
    Originally posted by drewnogal
    Memory foam mattress, listening to the falling rain with open windows, free of alcohol, wearing ear plugs to block out the noise of neighbours or facing East?
    It's conincidental that you bring this up though as I've just started experiencing disturbed sleep patterns again. The process seems to be getting off ok, then experiencing a disturbing dream which wakes me and I can't get back to sleep. I'm certain that work stressors play a part and I will be dealing with that over the coming months.
  6. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Non sum qualis eram
    At the edge
    Joined
    23 Sep '06
    Moves
    18031
    25 Oct '16 01:27
    Originally posted by divegeester
    It's conincidental that you bring this up though as I've just started experiencing disturbed sleep patterns again. The process seems to be getting off ok, then experiencing a disturbing dream which wakes me and I can't get back to sleep. I'm certain that work stressors play a part and I will be dealing with that over the coming months.
    No eating or drinking for at least four hours before retiring. Take two aspirins and call me in the morning.
  7. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    10315
    25 Oct '16 01:32
    Originally posted by HandyAndy
    No eating or drinking for at least four hours before retiring. Take two aspirins and call me in the morning.
    No eating, sure but you need to drink.
  8. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    10315
    25 Oct '16 01:35
    Also south facing, I sleep with the blinds open so I can see the trees outside... my previous room was an attic room but a very small window looking up at the sky so to be able to see trees is just delightful.
  9. Joined
    27 Sep '06
    Moves
    9651
    25 Oct '16 10:52
    Six hours a day. Asleep in a minute. Wake up and hit the floor running. All my life.

    God I'm tired! 😴
  10. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    A Spirited Misfit
    in London
    Joined
    14 Mar '15
    Moves
    10584
    25 Oct '16 12:221 edit
    Originally posted by josephw
    Six hours a day. Asleep in a minute. Wake up and hit the floor running. All my life.

    God I'm tired! 😴
    Six hours a week. Asleep in a miracle. Wake up,...and hit the floor. All my life.

    God I'm tired! 😴
  11. Mar-a-Lago
    Joined
    02 Aug '11
    Moves
    8962
    25 Oct '16 12:38
    I'm good on 4 hours a night.
    As long as I get 6 during the day.
  12. Joined
    27 Sep '06
    Moves
    9651
    25 Oct '16 18:58
    Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
    Six hours a week. Asleep in a miracle. Wake up,...and hit the floor. All my life.

    God I'm tired! 😴
    I'm more tired than you.
  13. Joined
    20 Oct '16
    Moves
    8744
    25 Oct '16 19:18
    Facing the ocean, my window looks onto it. To sleep I would recommend Magnesium/zinc combo supplements, its the best thing you'll ever do.
  14. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    A Spirited Misfit
    in London
    Joined
    14 Mar '15
    Moves
    10584
    25 Oct '16 19:51
    Originally posted by Ashiitaka
    Facing the ocean, my window looks onto it. To sleep I would recommend Magnesium/zinc combo supplements, its the best thing you'll ever do.
    umi wo mite kamome wo kazoeru.
  15. Joined
    20 Oct '16
    Moves
    8744
    25 Oct '16 20:27
    Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
    umi wo mite kamome wo kazoeru.
    Please type that in the Japanese characters to make it legible.
Back to Top