How many countries??

How many countries??

General

D

Moves
22 Jul 12

How many countries are represented at RHP? It would have been pretty cool to have played a game against players freom each and every country.

Moves
22 Jul 12

Originally posted by Dumbom
How many countries are represented at RHP? It would have been pretty cool to have played a game against players freom each and every country.
I have yet to see the flag of Israel, which I expect has a healthy number of chess players, good internet connectivity, a fair amount of discretionary leisure time, and no laws against playing at online sites, so far as I know. I could understand the absence of countries that lack these attributes. Are there other countries that are inexplicably unrepresented?

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
22 Jul 12
1 edit

Originally posted by JS357
I have yet to see the flag of Israel, which I expect has a healthy number of chess players, good internet connectivity, a fair amount of discretionary leisure time, and no laws against playing at online sites, so far as I know. I could understand the absence of countries that lack these attributes. Are there other countries that are inexplicably unrepresented?
It is not everyone that flies a flag, I played a non aligned member a couple of days ago.

In fact I am still playing them.

JO

Moves
22 Jul 12

Originally posted by Dumbom
I'm trying to play someone from each location on the menu. So far, I've played 178 different flags. I think Libya and South Sudan may be the only nations not on the list, but there are lots of places that don't currently have an active player.

Felis Australis

Australia

Moves
22 Jul 12

There are 39 pages of players showing the flag of Israel.

Moves
23 Jul 12

Originally posted by Kewpie
There are 39 pages of players showing the flag of Israel.
Thanks, and how did you ascertain this?

D

Moves
23 Jul 12

I guess you can "Find Player" by country

Moves
23 Jul 12

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
23 Jul 12

The post that was quoted here has been removed
No Irish around?

Moves
23 Jul 12

Erro Ergo Sum

In the Green Room

Moves
23 Jul 12

I've played players from all 7 continents and players flying flags of 222 different countries or territories. There are 17 additional flags being flown from players on RHP whom I have not yet played.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.