1. Standard memberwoodypusher
    misanthrope
    seclusion
    Moves
    22 Apr '13 16:121 edit
    Originally posted by radicalcpp
    Hello!

I think it's O.K. if you want to play more than 300 games at the same time, but we are forgetting something: the Quality of the games.

Those persons playing a lot of games, they also have a high amount of lost games.
    I could give an approximation: more than 25%, probably near 30%.

The person that chooses to play a huge amount of games is ...[text shortened]... age
    of the lack of time or the poor analysis of the adversary.

I hope you have a good day.
    I am playing someone with 1,100+ games. If I were playing just to get points, that would work against me. When I took his open invite, he had 162 games. He has lost 31 by timeout so far and his rating has dropped 200 points. So, I'm not taking advantage of poor analysis. In fact, just the opposite.

Fortunately, I'm not here for rating points. I'm just having fun playing the game I enjoy.

If he wants to play a million games, that's his choice.
  2. Standard membercaissad4
    Child of the Novelty
    San Antonio, Texas
    Moves
    23 Apr '13 01:48
    Originally posted by radicalcpp
    Hello!
    I think it's O.K. if you want to play more than 300 games at the same time, but we are forgetting something: the Quality of the games.
    Those persons playing a lot of games, they also have a high amount of lost games.
    I could give an approximation: more than 25%, probably near 30%.
    The person that chooses to play a huge amount of games is becomi ...[text shortened]... ntage
    of the lack of time or the poor analysis of the adversary.
    I hope you have a good day.
    And it would follow that these people would not win many tourneys.
    Are you sure of your statistics ? I have my doubts. 🙄

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree