General Forum

General Forum

  1. Standard memberRevRSleeker
    CerebrallyChallenged
    Lyme BayChesil Beach
    Joined
    09 Dec '06
    Moves
    17848
    09 Apr '13 02:55
    Originally posted by DaleP
    this is BS!!!! you got some Bozo's tryin' to play 100's of games at a time !!!!!lets get real here ...got to put a limit on how many these paid members can play at a time !!!!!!! please !!!! totally redickulous !!!!!
    Game 9938476

    'redickulous', redickulous indeed lol... more so when complaining about
    someone who's so obviously 'slow' that he didn't even use any timebank
    in a 1\3 game.
    If you want to be overly fussy with regard to your turnover of games,
    then do yourself a favour and SUBSCRIBE !
  2. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Non sum qualis eram
    At the edge
    Joined
    23 Sep '06
    Moves
    18031
    09 Apr '13 03:58
    Originally posted by Trev33
    Others seem to disagree.
    Who else told DaleP to shut up?
  3. Standard memberKJCavalier
    Happier Now!!
    Home!!
    Joined
    19 Oct '04
    Moves
    176085
    09 Apr '13 11:05
    Originally posted by HandyAndy
    Who else told DaleP to shut up?
    I think everyone who posted here has in their own special way.
  4. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Joined
    22 Apr '05
    Moves
    531414
    09 Apr '13 11:34
    Originally posted by KJCavalier
    I think everyone who posted here has in their own special way.
    you, sir, exhibit the ability to read between the lines. Even if only one is present 😉
  5. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    10372
    09 Apr '13 22:131 edit
    Originally posted by HandyAndy
    Who else told DaleP to shut up?
    The 5 people who liked my post numbnuts.

    Edit: The SIX people who liked my post numbnuts.
  6. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Joined
    14 Nov '09
    Moves
    353050
    09 Apr '13 22:50
    Originally posted by Trev33
    The 5 people who liked my post numbnuts.
    make it 6
  7. Standard memberKJCavalier
    Happier Now!!
    Home!!
    Joined
    19 Oct '04
    Moves
    176085
    10 Apr '13 01:44
    I wonder why DaleP hasn't replied to the multitude of answers?
  8. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Joined
    20 Jan '09
    Moves
    324913
    10 Apr '13 03:07
    Originally posted by KJCavalier
    I wonder why DaleP hasn't replied to the multitude of answers?
    Given the responses he got, would you have?
  9. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Non sum qualis eram
    At the edge
    Joined
    23 Sep '06
    Moves
    18031
    10 Apr '13 03:15
    Originally posted by Trev33
    The 5 people who liked my post numbnuts.

    Edit: The SIX people who liked my post numbnuts.
    In your case, the numbness is obviously from the neck up.

    Ignorance seems to be your major calling in life.
  10. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Joined
    22 Dec '11
    Moves
    20527
    10 Apr '13 12:33
    Originally posted by Kewpie
    Given the responses he got, would you have?
    No, if I want to be told to 'shut up' I just ask for a pay rise.
  11. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    98663
    10 Apr '13 13:26
    Originally posted by kevcvs57
    No, if I want to be told to 'shut up' I just ask for a pay rise.
    Or ask your significant other how her day was during Coronation Street.
  12. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Joined
    22 Dec '11
    Moves
    20527
    10 Apr '13 19:48
    Originally posted by Great Big Stees
    Or ask your significant other how her day was during Coronation Street.
    I would check to make sure She didn't have anything throwable in Her hands first.
  13. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    98663
    10 Apr '13 19:53
    Originally posted by kevcvs57
    I would check to make sure She didn't have anything throwable in Her hands first.
    Was she an ex policewoman?
  14. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Joined
    21 May '03
    Moves
    223277
    19 Apr '13 21:55
    Originally posted by DaleP
    this is BS!!!! you got some Bozo's tryin' to play 100's of games at a time !!!!!lets get real here ...got to put a limit on how many these paid members can play at a time !!!!!!! please !!!! totally redickulous !!!!!
    Borrisov, has over 1,100 games and is new to the site. Congrats.
  15. Dublin Ireland
    Joined
    31 Oct '12
    Moves
    14235
    19 Apr '13 22:13
    Originally posted by RevRSleeker
    Game 9938476

    'redickulous', redickulous indeed lol... more so when complaining about
    someone who's so obviously 'slow' that he didn't even use any timebank
    in a 1\3 game.
    If you want to be overly fussy with regard to your turnover of games,
    then do yourself a favour and SUBSCRIBE !
    It's very ironic how things can get.

    I am on the other side of the fence in that
    I am trying to cut down my games. Lol.
Back to Top