How much do you spend at Christmas?

How much do you spend at Christmas?

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Constant Gardener

The Plot

Moves
22 Dec 13

Moves
22 Dec 13

The post that was quoted here has been removed
I have no idea, you will need to ask my wife.

C
Cowboy From Hell

American West

Moves
23 Dec 13

Nothing 🙂

P

Moves
23 Dec 13

Originally posted by divegeester
I have no idea, you will need to ask my wife.
My daughters are 29 and 32. No grandkids yet. I am trying to encourage us to limit the material gift giving in favor of my taking us on an annual adventure. Last Februrary we swam with wild manatees in Florida. Not sure yet what we will do this year.

Moves
23 Dec 13

Originally posted by Phranny
My daughters are 29 and 32. No grandkids yet. I am trying to encourage us to limit the material gift giving in favor of my taking us on an annual adventure. Last Februrary we swam with wild manatees in Florida. Not sure yet what we will do this year.
32 - the clock is ticking 😵

This is why I like being a guy, we have more time to decide if we want to have kids or not. I'm 28 and really still have no idea, certainly not in the next few years.

More and more people choosing not to have kids, aging population with better medication will turn into a serous problem soon.

Moves
23 Dec 13

Originally posted by Phranny
Nice idea

Constant Gardener

The Plot

Moves
23 Dec 13

l

Moves
23 Dec 13

Enough to make the children happy. We don't have more food than normal, just a little different.

Moves
23 Dec 13

I tend to oversleep holidays, also Christmas. Sometimes the scenes with TV film with George C. Scott (Christmas Carol) crosses my mind, causing some unclear anxiety, but what can I do? It´s cute, however, to treat myself with nice food after the holiday, when everyone else is desperate due empty wallets... I thin I spend more during Chinese New Year... 😉

Moves
23 Dec 13

Originally posted by vandervelde
I tend to oversleep holidays, also Christmas. Sometimes the scenes with TV film with George C. Scott (Christmas Carol) crosses my mind, causing some unclear anxiety, but what can I do? It´s cute, however, to treat myself with nice food [b]after the holiday, when everyone else is desperate due empty wallets... I thin I spend more during Chinese New Year... 😉[/b]
Is the Chinese New Year like Chinese food? After about an hour you feel like another?

Australia

Moves
24 Dec 13
1 edit

Originally posted by Trev33
32 - the clock is ticking 😵

This is why I like being a guy, we have more time to decide if we want to have kids or not. I'm 28 and really still have no idea, certainly not in the next few years.

More and more people choosing not to have kids, aging population with better medication will turn into a serous problem soon.
This is only happening in Westernised countries, there are more than enough being raised in other places. Might make immigrant families a bit more welcome because their families usually include more than two children, who help to fill the gaps as they grow up and enter the workforce.