General Forum

General Forum

  1. 1313mockingbirdlane
    Joined
    04 Sep '05
    Moves
    9573
    06 Mar '13 23:31
  2. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Joined
    08 Aug '03
    Moves
    35898
    06 Mar '13 23:56
    Originally posted by fred garcia
    looks like you need to pony up a bit more... 😛
  3. 1313mockingbirdlane
    Joined
    04 Sep '05
    Moves
    9573
    07 Mar '13 00:28
    lol
  4. Subscribercoquette
    Already mated
    Omaha, Nebraska, USA
    Joined
    04 Jul '06
    Moves
    947082
    07 Mar '13 01:25
    sum
  5. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Joined
    14 Jul '07
    Moves
    43012
    07 Mar '13 02:011 edit
    An amount proportionate

    to the height of the intelligience:

    Room Temp IQ, about 66-68 cents

    in Summer and 71 cents

    on Christmas Eve.

    During a Prolonged Blackout

    $1.00

    or

    $99.00

    if I'm

    Flu$h.
  6. Standard memberHand of Hecate
    Cock Fighter
    Mongo
    Joined
    08 Feb '05
    Moves
    14629
    07 Mar '13 02:21
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    An amount proportionate

    to the height of the intelligience:

    Room Temp IQ, about 66-68 cents

    in Summer and 71 cents

    on Christmas Eve.

    During a Prolonged Blackout

    $1.00

    or

    $99.00

    if I'm

    Flu$h.
    I would, in all seriousness pay to be significantly less intelligent.
  7. Subscriberrookie54
    free tazer tickles..
    wildly content...
    Joined
    09 Mar '08
    Moves
    140713
    07 Mar '13 02:26
    intelligent questions,
    get intelligent answers...
    four fifths of a light bulb,
    yield two point four dancers...
  8. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Joined
    04 Oct '06
    Moves
    429648
    07 Mar '13 02:46
    Originally posted by Hand of Hecate
    I would, in all seriousness pay to be significantly less intelligent.
    You're working at it every time you have an alcoholic beverage. 😛

    You don't have near as much to lose as you think!
  9. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Joined
    14 Jul '07
    Moves
    43012
    07 Mar '13 04:261 edit
    Originally posted by Hand of Hecate

    I would, in all seriousness pay to be significantly less intelligent.
    ... just in jest, hand.
  10. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Joined
    14 Jul '07
    Moves
    43012
    07 Mar '13 04:281 edit
    Originally posted by rookie54

    intelligent questions,
    get intelligent answers...
    four fifths of a light bulb,
    yield two point four dancers...
    ? iz, iz there a ?

    and if there iz, then where izz it @

    good post, 54,

    [coincidentally, gb's Q]
  11. Joined
    06 Mar '13
    Moves
    11174
    07 Mar '13 19:31
    intelligence necessary
    quick wit entertaining
    scientific analysis is usefull
    quiet moments more giving for life
  12. Standard memberhakima
    Illumination
    The Razor's Edge
    Joined
    08 Sep '08
    Moves
    18345
    07 Mar '13 19:59
    It depends on who is the recipient...
  13. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    98271
    07 Mar '13 20:21
    Originally posted by fred garcia
    The Russians paid a Canadian naval officer $4,000.00/month.
  14. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Joined
    08 Aug '03
    Moves
    35898
    08 Mar '13 02:28
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    You're working at it every time you have an alcoholic beverage. 😛

    You don't have near as much to lose as you think!
    He does have a ways to go to catch up to you, though.
  15. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Joined
    04 Oct '06
    Moves
    429648
    10 Mar '13 16:122 edits
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    He does have a ways to go to catch up to you, though.
    As though you'd know! 😛

    You're kind'a like his female version. 😉 😉

    EDIT: Only not as bright, & that isn't a compliment for him either. 😛 😉 😉
Back to Top