you cannot,
    they will always fight...
    they're single minded,
    and not very bright...
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    20 Dec '15 19:03
    We are often a lost cause, or at least in need of immediate rescue by a female 😞
  3. Joined
    09 Feb '10
    Moves
    20 Dec '15 19:16
    Originally posted by rookie54
    you cannot,
    they will always fight...
    they're single minded,
    and not very bright...
    My husband once blurted out, "Omg Emily...you look HUGE!!!!" to his 9 months +, about-to-deliver-any-second sister-in-law who we hadn't seen in months.
    She burst into tears and left the room. And he turned to me and said, "That wasn't the right thing to say?" 😳

A man seems to put his foot in his mouth more regularly than a woman. But I don't think intentionally...
  4. Joined
    10 May '07
    Moves
    20 Dec '15 19:23
    Originally posted by Landisqueen170
    My husband once blurted out, "Omg Emily...you look HUGE!!!!" to his 9 months +, about-to-deliver-any-second sister-in-law who we hadn't seen in months.
    She burst into tears and left the room. And he turned to me and said, "That wasn't the right thing to say?" 😳

A man seems to put his foot in his mouth more regularly than a woman. But I don't think intentionally...
    I don't think it's about men vs women - it's about individuals.
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    20 Dec '15 19:24

I can relate to this phenomena. Sometimes I will say what I think is a sincere observation about my wife and (fortunately) she will laugh as she waits for me to catch up.
  6. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    20 Dec '15 19:25

Sometimes our tongues get in front of our eye teeth and we cant see what we're saying.
  7. Joined
    10 May '07
    Moves
    20 Dec '15 19:28
    Why would we want to ridicule men, what's the point? Anyone can say silly things sometime.
  8. Joined
    09 Feb '10
    Moves
    20 Dec '15 19:51
    Originally posted by lolof
    I don't think it's about men vs women - it's about individuals.
    Well, normally I would say yes...but in this one narrow category, my experience has been that men seem to do this more often than not.

I do not think any woman would ever dare say what my husband said to a pregnant woman. lol It just wouldn't happen.
  9. Joined
    10 May '07
    Moves
    20 Dec '15 19:54
    Well, normally I would say yes...but in this one narrow category, my experience has been that men seem to do this more often than not.

I do not think any woman would ever dare say what my husband said to a pregnant woman. lol It just wouldn't happen.
    Anyone can say spontaneous silly things - not the same ones, but similar, and just as unsuitable.
  10. Joined
    09 Feb '10
    Moves
    20 Dec '15 19:56
    Originally posted by lolof
    Why would we want to ridicule men, what's the point? Anyone can say silly things sometime.
    I don't think it is ridiculing them. I actually think it is an endearing quality. Men (generally speaking) often just say what they think as they think it...they tend to be more blunt, whereas women are perhaps a bit more sensitive to how their words might affect another.
    I don't see it as a negative or a positive..it just is what it is.
  11. Joined
    10 May '07
    Moves
    20 Dec '15 20:00
    I don't think it is ridiculing them. I actually think it is an endearing quality. Men (generally speaking) often just say what they think as they think it...they tend to be more blunt, whereas women are perhaps a bit more sensitive to how their words might affect another.
    I don't see it as a negative or a positive..it just is what it is.
    I myself am just the type of person you refer to - spontaneous sometimes insensitive but usually no harm meant at all. That's the reason I post in this thread but enough about that now. πŸ™‚
  12. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    20 Dec '15 21:20
    Free beer !
  13. Joined
    23 Nov '09
    Moves
    20 Dec '15 21:59

You don't know many wonen I guess. Wonen dat horrible things about wonen. And preferably behind their backs.
  14. Account suspended
    Moves
    20 Dec '15 22:01
    Originally posted by moonbus
    Free beer !
    gee i dunno dude, there is beer and there is beer!
  15. Account suspended
    Moves
    20 Dec '15 22:02
    Originally posted by Kegge
    You don't know many wonen I guess. Wonen dat horrible things about wonen. And preferably behind their backs.
    are you drunk or is slobber your first language?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree